EshopweDrop

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
dodo

EshopweDrop

Post by dodo »

Neighbours had a delivery from them this morning, very interesting. Has anyone used them?

https://www.eshopwedrop.com.cy/blog-el/ ... shopwedrop
PhotoLady

Re: EshopweDrop

Post by PhotoLady »

Some companies will only send to your registered billing address, usually your postal address, so something you should check if you have any favourite shopping websites.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I have not come across that situation it the time I have been buying online .. Can you post any companies that operate that policy ??
Trev..
Ams

Post by Ams »

I have used eshopwedrop quite a few times with no problems.

If I remember right, parcels leave their warehouse every Thursday, arriving in Nicosia on Tuesday 12 days later. It then arrives in Paphos a day or 2 later. You choose whether to collect at a post office or have it delivered. You pay the eshop fees on delivery.

I haven't used it since Brexit though, you will now need to also pay any VAT or import duties if ordering from the UK.

They have the same service from Germany & the US.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Yes, we have used them to deliver items from Amazon U.K. and most recently via Amazon.de, in fact we collected our Amazon.de items from Kronos Express in Paphos this morning. Excellent service.

A bit of a palaver to set up your account initially, but great afterwards. You get alerts when your package is delivered to their depot up in England, Germany, Greece or USA, then they confirm the price after it’s been measured and weighed, then notified when it’s left and on arrival in Cyprus when you can then nominate a collection point, or have it delivered - we usually collect and are then notified when it’s arrived there.

In fact yesterday we got an email, then a text followed by a phone call this morning as we were on our way out as they had had some email problems so wanted to make sure we knew the parcels had arrived. You then pay with cash on collection.

A little more expensive than another deliver to a U.K. local depot and transport to Cyprus service we used until last year, but much more organised and slick, for which we are happy to pay a little more.

Ian