COVID APPTS

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Jimgym

COVID APPTS

Post by Jimgym »

Are available right now, but be quick as they are going pretty fast. Did my husbands via GESY website.
trevnhil

Re: COVID APPTS

Post by trevnhil »

My wife tried around 10 o'clock and there were no appointments left at Paphos or Polis :-) It certainly is not good that there is such a shortage of vaccine and therefore appointments
Trev..
wilky

Post by wilky »

Got an appointment for Paphos Hospital on Sat 27 Feb went on the gesy web site at 9am and as I was making the appointment each one I choose was booked till I jumped ahead a week must be plenty on booking.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

An update from me on an appointment for my wife.. She has had a phone call recently this morning asking her to go to our village doctors surgery on Sunday at a pre arranged time for her first vaccine Jab.
So I assume she will then get an appointment for the second jab in around 4 weeks time ..
Trev..
Varky

Post by Varky »

trevnhil wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:15 am My wife tried around 10 o'clock and there were no appointments left at Paphos or Polis :-) It certainly is not good that there is such a shortage of vaccine and therefore appointments
If you are booking through the GESY portal you need to be on the ball and making contact with the COvid-19 vaccine booking page by 09.00hrs or minutes thereafter
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Today, I managed to get my appt. was on line just after 9 and was able to book my appt on 27 Feb at Paphos Hospital. A friend helped me. Pleased that we managed to do it!

Dee