JET 2 CANCELLATION REFUNDS

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
TandC

JET 2 CANCELLATION REFUNDS

Post by TandC »

There have been a number of threads on here with people having difficulty getting cash refunds from airlines when flightS were cancelled. I thought it might redress the balance a little if I detail the following experience with Jet 2.

E mailed to be told flight cancelled 30June 2020
I e mailed asking for a full refund 1 July 2020
E mailed to be told refund agreed and credit authorised 3 July 2020
Refund arrived in my credit card account 8 July 2020(included 2 non-working days)

No Complaints!!
Lazydaze52

Re: JET 2 CANCELLATION REFUNDS

Post by Lazydaze52 »

Similar experience with Jet2. Was emailed to say flight cancelled and I could reschedule without paying an admin fee, take a credit voucher or if I wanted a full refund do nothing and they would contact me within one month. The following week the refund was in my bank account.

Excellent customer service.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

How lovely! Ryanair on the other hand are still dragging their feet. Flight cancelled mid March, still awaiting refund.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Jimgym

That speaks volumes. Well, now we know which airline to use of the two.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

I also had an email from Jet2 a couple of days ago cancelling our holiday to Majorca at the end of August. As we paid in two instalments, they informed me the refund would also be made in two separate transactions, within 28 days. First one arrived in our bank account this morning.

Must say, I am thoroughly impressed with this company and its handling of the recent/current crisis. I trully believe their tactics will pay dividends when life gets back to some sort of normal. It's all about trust.

Maggie B
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Maggie

I have used Jet2 in the past, and was very impressed with their service.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Beechwood

Post by Beechwood »

We recently had an e mail from Jet 2 cancelling flights in August. The money was refunded back onto my credit card within 7 days.