Chinese

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Tankmanchris

Chinese

Post by Tankmanchris »

It is a long time since my wife and I had a nice Chinese meal and we both hit on the idea simultaneously the other night.

Notwithstanding that a few places may still be closed, can anyone recommend anything on the west side of Paphos?

It's not about price, more that the price matches the standard.

Thanks in anticipation of any help offered.
Scotslass

Re: Chinese

Post by Scotslass »

There is superb Chinese food at the Farmyard in Kathikas.
Tankmanchris

Post by Tankmanchris »

Thank you Scotslass. It's a bit far out for an evening but I shall certainly consider it for Sunday lunch.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I too recommend the Farmyard in Kathikas. Another recommendation is Xiang Gong which is down by the Triangle, above the Rib Shack. A little bit pricey but excellent and authentic Chinese food.
Scotslass

Post by Scotslass »

The Farmyard is open every day except Mondays for lunch, but on a Sunday they do a buffet which I don't think is Chinese.
Miyagi

Post by Miyagi »

Another one for Xiang Gong. I was there about 5 months ago with some friends and the chef (Chinese) came to our table to ask about our meals after. I found the dishes in Imperial too sweet for being authentic Chinese and when I enquired about it the staff told me that all the Chinese chefs have left.