Of interest to fans of Classic Rock

Post anything to do with music here. Been to any good gigs? Let us know!
GreenArmy12

Of interest to fans of Classic Rock

Post by GreenArmy12 »

Before I start, I must make it clear that I have no connection with the promoters of this event, other than as an attendee at other similar events in the UK and abroad. If this post is deemed inappropriate advertising please delete.

A week long festival of Classic rock music will be held in eastern Cyprus in October of this year, 4th to 11th, the location will be in the Protarus/ Paralimni area. The event is a follow on from Rhodes Rock, which was held in Rhodes for several years before relocating to Spain for the last 3 years.

The event will be called Cyprus Rocks 2017, and will feature several of the top tribute bands currently touring the UK and Europe, as well as possibly some up and coming original bands. There is a facebook group called Legends of Cyprus Rocks which can be found at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/915232431858913/

You can sign up here to get more info, or use the website www.cyprusrocks.co.uk, which is under costruction but has the link to subscribe for more info as it is released.

A lot of people will be coming from the UK on packages which include accommodation and gig entry, but tickets to the various gigs will be on sale locally to those making their own arrangements.