Dog found Sea Caves

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Yioula

Re: Dog found Sea Caves

Post by Yioula »

Lovely dog hope that eye injury isn’t a “ melting ulcer” hope his owners are found if not a good foster home 🐾🐾
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Flossie has she tried Annie Parsons she might be able to help
He’s such a lovely dog 🐶
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

It’s a dreadful situation with these abandoned dogs “no room at the Inn” totally heartbreaking for those fabulous people that run these rescues.
smudger

Post by smudger »

As well as struggling more and more for funds! Please please anyone who can spare any dosh at all donate to these caring and hard working organisations!
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

He looks a lovely dog, I do hope a 'Good Samaritan' will have him, lets hope his injures heal well.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Vicki

I will meet the 250 euro vet bill to help this poor lad. I cannot foster him as unfortunately my dear refugee cat Skippy has cancer and is not very sociable around dogs - I have had her now over 11 years and wish to make whatever time she has left as comfortable and happy as I am able. I am out most of tomorrow but can meet you anytime on Monday if that will help either somewhere near bottom of St George's Hill or Coral Bay main street. It is essential this poor animal receives proper attention soonest. Await hearing from you. Thanks for all you are doing.

Rita
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well done Rita x
if I weren't feeding about 20 feral cats I would help, but they're eating me out of house and home!
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

What’s a lovely generous donation
I would love him but I’ve already 3 plus a cat
I’m sure someone will adopt him as he definitely has that something “special” (such a shame about the eye but from the photo it looks really bad)
I hope it all works out for this special boy 🐾🐾
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Smudger

I have sent you a Private message. 20 cats love you - well done

Rita
tyelaw47

Post by tyelaw47 »

How very generous Rita thank you.Perhaps they will allow you to name this gorgeous boy?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

What a wonderful gesture Rita. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Wow Rita that is incredibly generous of you. There are so may wonderful people around it is truly heartwarming.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Rita

how wonderful of you to help this poor soul in need. I just hope that there is someone out there who will give this lovely boy a good, loving home, God knows he deserves it.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Hello Everyone

Firstly may I say a big thank you to all the very warm people on this forum who have sent me such kind messages. I dont often go public so to speak when involved with charitable matters but was unable to send Vicki (Flossie) a PM as there was already a message to her in box and I did not have her telephone number. I do have it now and we have spoken and will meet up tomorrow a.m so Caesar can be taken for treatment to his eye etc. The people who found him had already given him a name and if he should be found a new forever home (fingers & toes crossed) I am sure whoever takes him in will wish to choose a name. Bless him he has probably had a few names in any event but thank you anyhow for the suggestion.

I unfortunately cannot take him because my 14 year old cat has cancer in her front paw which is inoperable and she is not too comfortable with dogs so I think it only fair to give her all my attention and comfort until the day arrives when she will no longer be with me - she already has a shortened back paw from birth but is coping remarkably well and does not as yet appear to be in much pain. She stays a lot around the home these days lying on the door step in the shade. However I shall keep up to date on Caeser's progress he seems a lovely dog.
Once more thank you for your kind remarks.

Rita
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Hello Everyone

Just an up date on Caesar. I met with Vicki (Flossie) this morning and gave her my donation. Caesar has now had his operation and it has been a great success with his sight saved. Not sure about what has happened re his leg and other bit and bobs as Vicki did not say. Most important though his eye was attended to. He will stay in the clinic meantime and then join all the other dogs being cared for at Paphiakas as and until Vicki and her friends hopefully find a forever home for him. Once he is well again I shall ask Vicki to post a photograph.

Rita
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

That’s such good news 🐾🐾😁
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Ohhh Rita. ❤

I hope your wee puddy cat appreciates you. . . . . . Bet she doesn't. 😂

Maggie B
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Fossie, sent you a pm.

Jackie
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Thank you for donations details Flossie
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

He’s a very handsome fellow.His eye looks much better already following his operation. I would love to have him, but am due to move house in 3 mths time and the place I’m moving to may not be suitable to take him. I hope someone will come forward who can give him the home which he deserves.
I’ll make a donation towards his expenses, Flossie.

Dee