The Paphos Marina saga continues ...!!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
memory man

Re: The Paphos Marina saga continues ...!!

Post by memory man »

Flossie wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:49 am http://cyprus-mail.com/2018/03/21/decis ... due-weeks/

Could this be the final episode?!!

:roll:

Looks like it............

Pafilia has received the long- standing bid for the development of Pafos Marina today, according to PafosPress.com.
The project to be carried out in the area of ​​Piedma in Kissonerga will have a capacity of 1000 vessels and the letter from the Marine Management Committee arrived at the offices of Pafilia one day before the visit of the PDP to Paphos.
Let us remind you that the construction of the project has been under discussion for twenty years and that, over a decade ago, tenders, protests and litigation procedures have begun between the companies concerned.

The project is expected to contribute substantially to the rapid development of Paphos.
PafosPress.com presents exclusive photos and photos of Pafilia's plans for Pafos Marina.
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

OMG Nero seems there specially 😫😫😫
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

If the marina development goes ahead, are there any plans to widen the Coral Bay road to cope with the increasing amount of traffic?

Dee
El tel

Post by El tel »

I would have thought they could build a major part of the marina from the sea as it basically consists of large lumps of rock.

Terry
Varky

Post by Varky »

Kili01 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:33 am If the marina development goes ahead, are there any plans to widen the Coral Bay road to cope with the increasing amount of traffic?
Dee
Can't come soon enough.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

They really should widen the whole length of C.B. Road before they even start on the marina in order to prevent chaos and accidents... but I’m not holding my breath.

Dee
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The road will have to be made safe by reducing the speed limit to 50k's as it will be a huge residential and tourist attraction. I have seen no plans or suggested plans at all to widen the road.
All things are possible
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Where is the municipality office in Kissonerga?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.