First Aid?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MacManiac

First Aid?

Post by MacManiac »

My darling wife had a “petit mal” epileptic episode a couple of days ago. I didn’t panic but would like to renew my First Aid training sooner rather than later. I suspect I/we shall have to travel to Paphos for this. Can anyone advise?
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: First Aid?

Post by Dominic »

These people do it, according to their website.

http://www.ambulancecyprus.com/services/
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Hey Mac. You can do online courses too.

I absolutely hated Computer Based Training a few years ago but, it has actually come along quite a way.

I have recently had to undergo CBT training for my work and found that the package from Protrainings.eu?? (Google it) was OK. The course was Basic First Aid Training and costs around £25 but they provide a huge array of online training. It was quite comprehensive and certainly covered everything I have done in the past with a real live trainer. You can do it at your own pace and keep going back to specific subjects you want to really concentrate on.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

MB
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

My thanks to all of you and I shall investigate the options suggested. Living out in the countryside we both appreciate that we need to update and refresh our First Aid skills in case of emergency and Ann’s episode was a timely reminder of that.