Who would you vote for?

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Jimgym

Who would you vote for?

Post by Jimgym »

Some of you may have seen this before, for those who haven't feel free to cast your vote!

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
Maggie B

Re: Who would you vote for?

Post by Maggie B »

I'll go for B. :lol: :lol:

MB
memory man

Post by memory man »

Maggie B wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:50 pm I'll go for B. :lol: :lol:

MB

Obviously!

You're NOT Maggie A nor Maggie C

so it had to be B
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

:-)

MB
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

I'm for "C"
Geoff.
keving

Post by keving »

geoffreys wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:39 am I'm for "C"
Geoff.
Fascist :-)
Ramone

Post by Ramone »

I will go for A !
Why ? Because nobody else has....
outasite

Post by outasite »

"B" beat the living cr*p out of "C" along with "A" who, to be fair did arrive a little later to the bundle, even though he didn't really want to join in at all. But a mate of "C"'s decided to do the dirty and bring "A" into the game."A" didn't quite make it to the end of the bundle, though and "C" never conceded but didn't get to see the aftermath either. "B" was lauded quite openly until he was outed by "D" who no-one can remember, but got popular again a few years later. "C" has never been popular since, mainly because all those wooden huts he had built were totally overcrowded and he did his best to empty them. However "B" was a bit of an empire-ist and was doubly annoyed at giving up stuff after the bundle. "E", who took over from "A" presided over a big, big bang twice.
Personally I wouldn't vote for any of them.