How long will Obama Last...

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: How long will Obama Last...

Post by Dominic »

Do you have a source for all these claims?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

What surprise's me is that anyone is surprised that Politicians are Bent...comes with the job.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Have they ever been any different?

Shane
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

I can believe of corruption with CLinton and Trump.... I find it much harder to believe about Obama. He comes across as a genuinely nice man. Found the presidency not to be the powerful job he maybe anticipated, what with no power in the second house and the vehement obstruction of his healthcare bill which was eventually watered down to the extent of being falling.... Slightly off track but on the healthcare US note....

As Michael Moore says "If there is a better way to treat the sick . simply by being good to each other . why can't we do that?"

People in the other countries visited in the film "live in a world of we, not me," says Moore.He also said that in the US it was me, not we...”
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

Once you watched Scandal (series) nothing but absolutely nothing can surprise you anymore when it comes to Washington D.C.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Jim

That genuinely nice man told us that if we voted for Brexit we would be last in the queue for trade with the USA............seems NOT. He's as bent as the rest.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.