Pl v PP

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Firefly

Re: Pl v PP

Post by Firefly »

I never used PP, although I was aware of it, and viewed it a couple of times. So therefore if there is a thread on PP, and it is duplicated on PL, why should it be locked when the majority of use don't belong to PP, and wouldn't have seen it ?

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

Have to agree with you strongly on that one, Jackie, as I use PP to the same level as Facebook, Twitter ét al, ie: zilch

Cheers- AL :)
ps: LIKE
Gone but not forgotten...
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Firefly wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm I never used PP, although I was aware of it, and viewed it a couple of times. So therefore if there is a thread on PP, and it is duplicated on PL, why should it be locked when the majority of use don't belong to PP, and wouldn't have seen it ?

Jackie
All the information anybody needed had already been posted. All that was happening was a slagging match between two companies.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

It's not just Dominic who can delete a post. I did a a few days ago because I didn't want any trouble further down the line for myself or this forum because the topic was getting out of hand and I no longer wanted to be part of it. By the way Dominic I think this is the best forum - keep up the good work!
markwoods39

Post by markwoods39 »

Firefly wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm I never used PP, although I was aware of it, and viewed it a couple of times. So therefore if there is a thread on PP, and it is duplicated on PL, why should it be locked when the majority of use don't belong to PP, and wouldn't have seen it ?

Jackie
Have to agree with Jackie, but please admin move this to where you think is best :)
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Just stop posting on it and it will soon drift away.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.