Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Post your funnies here.
Royal

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Post by Royal »

The seven dwarfs always left to go to work in the mine early each morning. As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores. As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave-in. Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

'Hello!...Hello!' she shouted. 'Can anyone hear me? Hello!'

For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted, 'Hello! Is anyone down there?' Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within the mine,

"VOTE FOR CORBYN "

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed,

'Oh, thank you, God!

...At least Dopey is still alive !'
panoscouse

Re: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Post by panoscouse »

Did any of your other 6 friends survive?
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Love it.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
JimX

Post by JimX »

Dopey is still alive and well she is in charge (just) of the UK and God help us all...if there is a God?.
Jim.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Allesley wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 am Dopey is still alive and well she is in charge (just) of the UK and God help us all...if there is a God?.
Jim this is a JOKE section not a political gawfaw for you and your rhetoric. :mrgreen:
All things are possible
JimX

Post by JimX »

Yes I am well aware of this and why I posted a joke reply. Although it is also true comment, I never go near the political page simply because I dislike arguments and some members in there who do just that, have a good one. :roll:

Me and my rhetoric, what rhetoric??
OK then..

For mr grumpy

One evening Snow White decided she was sleepy and announced to the seven dwarfs that she was going to bed. After the usual lengthy round of "Good Nights" she went upstairs. Immediately all seven dwarfs rushed outside and began standing on each other's shoulders beneath Snow White's bedroom window. Tonight was Grumpy's turn to be on the top and as he was the only one who could see in the window. It was his duty to inform the other dwarfs what she was doing.
After a minute or two he hollered down, "She's taking off her blouse!" and this as echoed down the stack "taking off her blouse," "she's taking off her blouse," "blouse is coming off," "taking off her blouse," etc.
Next Grumpy yelled, "She's taking off her skirt," which was followed by the echoes "taking off her skirt," "she's taking off her skirt," "skirt's coming off," "taking off her skirt," etc.
Of course the next line from Grumpy was, "She's taking off her bra!" and the echo chorus went down the line.
Then, "She's taking off her panties!" which again cascaded down the dwarf tower.
Finally Grumpy looked around and from his vantage height saw someone coming through the woods so he yelled, "Someone's coming!" And from the next dwarf to the bottom dwarf was heard, "Me too." "Me too." "Me too." "Me too." "Me too." "Me too."

Jim.
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

😂
kingfisher

Post by kingfisher »

Heck of a knee-trembler!
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Lincoln wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:17 am
Allesley wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 am Dopey is still alive and well she is in charge (just) of the UK and God help us all...if there is a God?.
Jim this is a JOKE section not a political gawfaw for you and your rhetoric. :mrgreen:
In fairness to Jim, it was a political joke, so he was hardly politicising it.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.