Sky tv

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Neilkeilloh

Sky tv

Post by Neilkeilloh »

Just seen today sky are totally revamping their sports channels you only pay for a football channel or golf or cricket which ever sport channel suits you they are saying instead of £49-50 for sports package it should be about £18 per sports channel. Also from January they are going to launch an internet subscription package no need for a dish.they say this will be available to 6 million customers across Europe wonder if this includes cyprus
jen

Re: Sky tv

Post by jen »

Are you able to share the link where you have seen this please?
Neilkeilloh

Post by Neilkeilloh »

I read it today on the msn uk homepage.
JimX

Post by JimX »

If you use a streaming device i.e a Mag or Clearstream Android this should have no long term effect as suppliers soon find an alternative source, happy that the BBC will be showing some live Cricket as I am a fan, but Sky will continue as before, so it is looking good for us "illegal" viewers here on the island. ;)

Not sure online subscription charges will do well here on Cyprus time will tell of course but that cost you quote is far too high, Murdock does not need all that!!

Neil we cannot get through normal Sky dish receivers now on Cyprus, I guess you know this as you are quoting Sky subscriptions in the UK?...
Jim.