EXT. HARD DRIVE/ MOTOROLO SMART PHONE/ AIR MOUSE/ R17 TYRES

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
mojo

EXT. HARD DRIVE/ MOTOROLO SMART PHONE/ AIR MOUSE/ R17 TYRES

Post by mojo »

I have for sale various computer, electronic, phone, and other goods, all as listed below :-

1. Seagate Maxtor 3200 external hard drive back up storage unit complete with power unit
and USB connector cable. This portable external hard drive is officially 320Gb in size
but having formatted this it now shows 372Gb as the available drive space. This can
simply be plugged into your laptop or PC and used as spare hard drive space or as a
back up drive to your main PC/laptop hard drive files. This has had very little use and
comes complete with stand to make the unit upright in clear air and therefore cooler and
more reliable than many external drives.
€10.00

2. Motorolo Moto G (Gen I) smart phone in very nice condition contained within a dedicated
flip cover. Recent new battery fitted.
€30.00 .

3. Air mouse remote control. Complete in original box with instructions and
receiver unit etc. Virtually unused and like new.
€5.00

4. 2 different branded 215 x 60 x R17 tyres. These came from my Nissan Qashqai
because the brands did not match across the same axle for the MOT. One tyre is a
Continental ContiEcoContact and the second tyre is an Autogrip Ecosaver. The
Continental has around 7mm + of tread left, and the Autogrip has more like 8-9mm, so
both are really like new and in all round excellent condition.
€15.00 each, so much cheaper and much better than most used tyre centres.

If you have any queries or are interested in purchasing any of the above please either private message (PM) here or telephone 26432313 / 97732794. Thanks.
Last edited by mojo on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mojo

Re: COMPUTER STUFF, PHONES & OTHER SUNDRY INC. TYRES

Post by mojo »

Please note that I have just reduced all of the prices thanks.
mojo

Revision to items now available

Post by mojo »

Only 4 items now left, see the revised heading above. The Motorolo Moto G smart phone was a highly rated phone when current, is unlocked, and in great condition. Thanks.