Bed Linen

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mandyr

Bed Linen

Post by Mandyr »

Ladies, can anyone recommend a shop that sells good quality bed linen in and around Paphos other than M&S? Have nothing against M&S but It would be handy to know another shop.
sueb

Re: Bed Linen

Post by sueb »

Next Cyprus on Line.

Good choice, quick delivery and free delivery depending on your spend. Have had curtains and bedding in the last 2 months.
Happy to be back on the Island!
kansas

Post by kansas »

Steptoes also have some bed linen.

We usually buy M & S because we can rely on their sizing.
daveg

Post by daveg »

Sun tower....... opposite the Paphos Mall...
memory man

Post by memory man »

Laplage

Post by Laplage »

Upstairs in Sklavenitis has a nice choice for super king size bedding.
Mandyr

Post by Mandyr »

Thanks for your help folks, I’ll check them out
Ams

Post by Ams »

Do any of these shops, or any others, do top sheets which are soft and very light cotton (not crisp cotton)? With our summers I want something as light as possible, and since sheets tend to come in wrapped packages it's hard to tell the feel of them in advance.

Top sheets with a pattern would also be nice. Duvets come with a whole range of patterns and colours but sheets tend to be plain which is boring in summer.

Thanks
Laplage

Post by Laplage »

Ams wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:53 am Do any of these shops, or any others, do top sheets which are soft and very light cotton (not crisp cotton)? With our summers I want something as light as possible, and since sheets tend to come in wrapped packages it's hard to tell the feel of them in advance.

Top sheets with a pattern would also be nice. Duvets come with a whole range of patterns and colours but sheets tend to be plain which is boring in summer.

Thanks
How about M&S comfortably cool range? I haven't tried them but have been tempted in the past. Plain colours though I think
Ams

Post by Ams »

Laplage wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm How about M&S comfortably cool range? I haven't tried them but have been tempted in the past. Plain colours though I think
Thanks, that sounds interesting, I'll look that range up. The soft/coolness is more important than having a pattern.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

Ams wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:53 am Do any of these shops, or any others, do top sheets which are soft and very light cotton (not crisp cotton)? With our summers I want something as light as possible, and since sheets tend to come in wrapped packages it's hard to tell the feel of them in advance.

Thanks
Zara home
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Laplage wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:51 am Upstairs in Sklavenitis has a nice choice for super king size bedding.
Just bought Queen size (160 x 200 x 30) Egyptian Cotton bedlinen from Sklavenitis which is cooler than standard cotton.

Wide range of plain and patterned sheets from various manufacturers (fitted and non-fitted) and duvet covers and pillowcases on the shelves.

Lemba Bazaar just along from Chloraka Papantoniou also had some bed sets in various sizes and colours.
Mandyr

Post by Mandyr »

Where abouts is Sklavenitis please. The bed linen sounds just what we want and the correct size.
memory man

Post by memory man »

ast

Post by ast »

It depends how long you have been here but it used to be Chris cash and carry many moons back. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

ast wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:21 pm It depends how long you have been here but it used to be Chris cash and carry many moons back. 8-)
I remember that far back
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
Ams

Post by Ams »

Mandyr wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:35 am Where abouts is Sklavenitis please. The bed linen sounds just what we want and the correct size.
It's large supermarket (recently done up), and if you go upstairs they have a large home department, with reasonable prices, and a clothes section too. Plus a cafe.

And I also remember Chris Cash & Carry, it was then Carrefore before its current Sklevanitis incarnation.
memory man

Post by memory man »

Mandyr

Post by Mandyr »

So it’s what was known as the old Carrefore, I’ve got it now, many thanks I’ll pop over and have a gander!!!!!
ast

Post by ast »

memory man wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:08 pm Do you remember : - https://archive.cyprus-mail.com/2001/11 ... y-put-out/
Actullay no i dont as that was just before my time here, only just mind. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !