Paphos Airport today

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Tuppence

Paphos Airport today

Post by Tuppence »

At Paphos airport this afternoon to pick up a friend. Absolute chaos. Lots of people had parked in disabled bays & a policeman was busy booking the ones who shouldn’t have been there. Goodness only knows what it will be like in the summer. Our friend travels special assistance & unfortunately goes home on a Wednesday. Does anyone know if they will let you through to the drop off area in cases like this?
glang3000

Re: Paphos Airport today

Post by glang3000 »

I don't think you can get to the old drop off point at the moment, we were taken to the airport by Rocky a couple of weeks ago, my wife is disabled and was having a bad day so Rocky volunteered to take us to the old drop off point but to do that he had to drive through the taxi car park.

You can pull into the car park, stop next to the Zebra crossing if you need a wheel chair press the button next to the entrance door and a person will come out and will come to the car park for them.

Good luck.

Gary.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I arrived in PFO last week, on Monday night. Airport wasn't busy, its a good idea to avoid arriving on 'hotel'change'over days' if you can. I was met by my taxi driver (pre booked). They are not allowed to park outside either now. They park in the taxi car park.
But he quickly drove to the front door to collect us. When dropping off passengers, they must drive through their car park to reach the front door. Which they do if they have disabled passenger with
luggage.
In fact with the current security it might be easier to use a taxi while these very stringent parking rules are in force,
ast

Post by ast »

I came through Paphos airport on Thursday too, my flight landed at 2pm and there was 3 Ryanair and a Lauda air (also ryanair owned) on the tarmac and I sailed through no hassle at all, collected my car in the short stay P2 and was away. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !