For Louise, Posting with a picture.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Anarita John

For Louise, Posting with a picture.

Post by Anarita John »

I have already resized the picture I want to post. Now I want to insert it. Go to choose file at the bottom of the page. Go to the folder you have saved the resized file in and click on it. Now click on add the file, at the bottom of the page. Then move cursor to where you want the picture to be using the enter key. The click on place inline.
IMG_20240418_174938 (456 x 912).jpg
IMG_20240418_174938 (456 x 912).jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 534 times
Then you can comment.
Never thought I would enjoy drinking Greenalls. (If you are from Lancashire, or particularly St Helens or Warrington, you will know what I mean. "Smile please, you're in Greenall Whitley Land" However their Gin is quite palatable and very reasonably priced at Igora (Cycle Band)
Uncle D

Re: For Louise, Posting with a picture.

Post by Uncle D »

Go for a bullseye brown 😀
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Anarita John wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:41 pm Never thought I would enjoy drinking Greenalls. (If you are from Lancashire, or particularly St Helens or Warrington, you will know what I mean. "Smile please, you're in Greenall Whitley Land" However their Gin is quite palatable and very reasonably priced at Igora (Cycle Band)
Go on, tell me please - how much is that Greenalls in Cyprus?

We can buy it in a nearby supermarket - lowest price generally £18 - £20 for 1L.

One thing we still do when we go on holiday overseas, is check out the gin prices and we've returned several times from mainland Spain with 4 x 1L bottles from the local supermarkets or ALDI / LIDL, which are always cheaper than in our UK stores. Grrrr

PS - it's FriYAY which means it's Gin Night for us :D
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

In Cycleband, now Igora, Greenalls gin, I think it is around 11 or 12 euros per litre. It is slightly cheaper than the Gordons white bottle. I'll let you know next time we go. Whitley Neil rhubarb and ginger, in a 70cl bottle, with a free gin glass, is 20.85 euros. Igora also had Majorca gin, Palmbridge pink for around 9euros. In the supermarkets prices are slightly higher than Igora.

https://www.alphamega.com.cy/el/%CF%80% ... E%B9%CE%BD