Apartment

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Apartment

Post by Lincoln »

Looking for a two bed apartment. In either Geroskipou, Chloraka, or Trimatousa. (spelling) Not ground floor and ideally covered parking A lift would also be needed. Max budget is €650.00 would like it to be less if possible. Thanks in advance
Chaddy

Re: Apartment

Post by Chaddy »

I think you may have to raise your budget a little to get exactly want you want.Chloraka and Geroskipou maybe but Tremithousa not a chance....Just my humble opinion.
Good luck in your search.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

Your budget sadly is far too low. My friend has just moved into a studio apartment in Geroskipou and she’s paying 450 euros per month!
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Sadie

Post by Sadie »

It’s advertised as Not Available
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Sadie wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:36 am Your budget sadly is far too low. My friend has just moved into a studio apartment in Geroskipou and she’s paying 450 euros per month!
Just seen one at €600.00 in Emba so there are a few around.
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

A mate of mine in larnaca has just rented his 2bed room town house for 650 when he could get nearly double for it, his reasoning i would rather get 650 from a good reliable tennant then worry about getting more from a dodgy tennant, so there are landlords out there who aer not out to screw people over.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

With rental costs increasing and continuing to increase and income remaining fairly static it is causing more hardship to those who rent, especially when some landlords/agents increase the rent out of proportion when it is due for renewal. The range for two bedroom properties is averaging €800 - €1200 per month but some people just cannot afford it so it is reassuring to see there are some available, albeit for a short time, at a more reasonable amount.

I know two couples who want to downsize from a 4 bedroom villa to a 3 bedroom property, but would be paying more than their current monthly rental - just doesn't make sense!
WHL

Post by WHL »

galexinda wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:28 pm With rental costs increasing and continuing to increase and income remaining fairly static it is causing more hardship to those who rent, especially when some landlords/agents increase the rent out of proportion when it is due for renewal. The range for two bedroom properties is averaging €800 - €1200 per month but some people just cannot afford it so it is reassuring to see there are some available, albeit for a short time, at a more reasonable amount.

I know two couples who want to downsize from a 4 bedroom villa to a 3 bedroom property, but would be paying more than their current monthly rental - just doesn't make sense!
Simply supply and demand, over recent years we have had an influx of Russians, Ukrainian, African, and recently Israelis and middle eastern people all needing somewhere to live, that is the reason the rents have gone thru the roof, it is the same every where on planet earth when demand exceeds supply.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

We are still seeking an apartment as described.
All things are possible