Mandria Murals

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Mandria Murals

Post by Dominic »

It is nearly 10 years since the first StreetArt Festival occurred in Paphos. For three glorious years various walls around Old Town were adorned with murals, and some remain to this day. The spirit of the festival lives on, with murals appearing around Polis a couple of years ago. Now Mandria has joined the scene with an amazing series of murals decorating the motorway underpass into the village.

Read the article and chat about it below...

mandria-murals_masthead.jpg
mandria-murals_masthead.jpg (120.05 KiB) Viewed 486 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Mike.1940

Re: Mandria Murals

Post by Mike.1940 »

Lovely to see and well done to the artist. Let’s hope that some mindless person doesn’t come along and tries to improve the work.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

In fairness to the Graffiti taggers who make those inane scrawls you see everywhere, they do seem to leave the murals alone.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Ams

Post by Ams »

I enjoy driving through it, it's so nice and colourful. You get a glimpse of the colour too as drive across the bridge on the motorway.

The fountain used to be at the entrance to the square, but I believe was removed when the square was revamped a couple of years ago.

It's still on the village logo though - https://www.mandria-paphos.com/ I don't think it was moved anywhere else, though I may be wrong.