Taxisnet

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mandyr

Taxisnet

Post by Mandyr »

Can anyone help me please with this tax form. It’s asking me for my T.I.C. number which I presume is the same as last year but it keeps saying it’s wrong!!! Is there a bright spark that can help me it’s so frustrating
josef k

Re: Taxisnet

Post by josef k »

Your TIC number remains the same for the rest of your tax life. It consists of 8 numbers followed by an upper case letter. There are no spaces and you need to include leading zeros where they exist. I can't really suggest anything else.
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

Is this on part 4B1 of the return where you enter any foreign pensions? If so, you leave the TIC blank as it only applies to Cypriot entities.
Mandyr

Post by Mandyr »

Well I’ve been trying to fill in this lovely form but each time I’ve had errors. With regards to the T.I.C. number I finally got so mad I omitted anything in the space and it was accepted, couldn’t understand that at all!! Thanks for your comments, let’s hope next years won’t be as bad!!!!
lefkes

Post by lefkes »

I have finally given up on trying to fill in my tax return this year . Can anybody recommend someone they may have used this year or in the past and have an idea of the costs involved ? .
Thanks in advance . lefkes .