Nicosia Mall to start charging a fee for parking

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
tonee

Nicosia Mall to start charging a fee for parking

Post by tonee »

First two hours free...is this the start of things to come?
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Nicosia Mall to start charging a fee for parking

Post by Dominic »

It depends I guess. It makes sense if people use the car park for other reasons than going to The Mall. Is that the case in Paphos though? Would you use the car park if you didn't need to go to the Mall?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

First two hours are free.
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

I would only use the carpark to go to The Mall
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Nicosia is very built up and short on parking, I suspect that many office workers use the mall for convenient reasons
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
WHL

Post by WHL »

Uncle D wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:49 am Nicosia is very built up and short on parking, I suspect that many office workers use the mall for convenient reasons
The malll is on the outskirts of Nicosia, the main culprits of using the mall carpark are visitors to the Nicosia General hospital, which is across the road to the mall
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

WHL wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:15 am
Uncle D wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:49 am Nicosia is very built up and short on parking, I suspect that many office workers use the mall for convenient reasons
The malll is on the outskirts of Nicosia, the main culprits of using the mall carpark are visitors to the Nicosia General hospital, which is across the road to the mall
A couple of years ago I regularly had to park in the Mall myself when NO places available in the hospital car park.Used to drop the wife at the hospital and then pop up the road to the mall to park, inconvenient but there is no where else once the hospital car park is full.Catch 22.
WHL

Post by WHL »

bromerzz wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:22 pm
A couple of years ago I regularly had to park in the Mall myself when NO places available in the hospital car park.Used to drop the wife at the hospital and then pop up the road to the mall to park, inconvenient but there is no where else once the hospital car park is full.Catch 22.
I am not having a go, just pointing out why the mall has started charging for parking, I would do the same if I couldn't find a parking space in the hospital.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

WHL wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:30 am

I am not having a go, just pointing out why the mall has started charging for parking, I would do the same if I couldn't find a parking space in the hospital.
Really?
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
WHL

Post by WHL »

Uncle D wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:53 am
WHL wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:30 am
Really?
Yes, why do you ask.?