MUKW3 laminated card

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
kansas

MUKW3 laminated card

Post by kansas »

Good morning

Can anyone give me details of the procedure to change our MEU3 to MUKW3 cards please, or maybe point me to a site that supplies details?

Many thanks
Uncle D

Re: MUKW3 laminated card

Post by Uncle D »

If you do a search on here you can find the info
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

It's quite simple really. I went to Gwenny,last Feb. I needed my passport, copy of MEU3, and either bank statements, or some Water Bills in my-name from my village for 6 mths -to prove I was resident in Cyprus. Plus a Govt charge of €30.

Gwenny staff did my application for the MUKW and arranged a-timed appt at Immigration. where I was met by a member of her' staff, who took me and two other clients to-our brief interview followed by a photo taken, and finger prints.
This excellent service isn't free but was very efficient and stress free. I collected my new MUKW card from Gwenny's today.
Dee
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Friends went for the interview at the beginning of May having made an appointment and were seen on time.
Just had to take completed Application Form, Passport + copy and MEU3 + copy (as stated on the Notes accompanying the Application Form).
Digital photo and digital signature done after the interview and advised it takes about 6-8 weeks for MUKW3 card to be issued.
Total cost €30 each which is the fee for the procedure.

Have since had a text informing them their application has been approved and they will be notified by mail when their card is ready for collection at the Immigration Office. No appointment needed to collect the MUKW3 card which is a Biometric Card.

One tip is that if you are a couple, then each person needs to complete and sign their own Application Form even though in the notes it states one form will do for both applicants.
This applies to Paphos, rather than Limassol where people have said that the one Application Form is all that is required.
daveg

Post by daveg »

Had interview with immigration last December...you don't need an agent.
No letter received telling me it was ready to collect, so dropped in on the off chance and the card was there..
Strange that my wife's wasn't ,even though we both applied at the same time.
You can get a progress update by texting 1199 in the following former. STATUS application no./year of appointment. ie STATUS 12345/2023.
You will get an automated progress text back.
By the way , immigration told me it is taking 6-9months to get cards issued....
Polly

Post by Polly »

How do you get an appointment now and how straightforward is it?
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I got my MUKW3 back just over 4 mths. Time taken between your interview and the time your card takes to be issued and is ready for collection, is variable. My MUKW3 was issued much quicker than my previous one, the MEU3. That one apparently got lost or mislaid somewhere along the way, and a new one was issued. Total time lapse between my interview in PFO and the arrival of the card was about 15months.
Dee
kansas

Post by kansas »

We're just starting the process to apply for the laminated card.

How do you make the appointment with immigration? Phone, email, text message, or call in? If by phone, a contact number would be much appreciated.

Thanks