Neon Mall

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Tuppence

Neon Mall

Post by Tuppence »

I haven't seen this information on the Forum but could have missed it!

https://www.neonmallpafos.cy/shops/

The news & events is out of date but it gives a map of the shops.
I was wondering where Lidl was going to be.
Kili01

Re: Neon Mall

Post by Kili01 »

When I went to Neon Mall there was no sign of Lidl then. However the basement area appeared to be empty. The old escalator is still there, which is wide enough to take both trolley and customers. So my guess is down there, as there doesn't seem enough empty space left on the ground floor for them with the two existing large shops already there.
Dee
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Yes I suppose it could be in the basement, where the car park is now. But although I have not checked it out, Would the big wagons be able to get down there??
Trev..
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, I think so. I remember parking my car there. I noticed that there still appears to be covered parking in another building behind Neon.

Dee
Kissos

Post by Kissos »

If you look at their website contact details it shows a map. Just Google Neon Mall. You will see Lidl will be on the left of main entrance next to Superhome. I have heard they may be holding off moving in for a year. The other shops are Cosmos Sports and Cyta both on the left after Superhome. A total of 6 shops including the coffee shop. I understand there will be an underground car park as before.
ast

Post by ast »

Kissos wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:59 am If you look at their website contact details it shows a map. Just Google Neon Mall. You will see Lidl will be on the left of main entrance next to Superhome. I have heard they may be holding off moving in for a year. The other shops are Cosmos Sports and Cyta both on the left after Superhome. A total of 6 shops including the coffee shop. I understand there will be an underground car park as before.
Is that not what tuppence posted ?. Anyway I was in there yesterday and have to say pretty impressed with super homes new store.
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Kissos

Post by Kissos »

Yes ast I posted at 6am though a few hours before 🙂. I agree it's excellent been several times now. Even electric charging points for your car too.
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

Thank you Ast for reading ALL of my post.