Dentist

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Poster12

Dentist

Post by Poster12 »

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in central Paphos ?

I have a few dentists near me such as Dr. Farfaras, Dr. Lenia, Dr. Papamina, but just wondering if anyone has visited a dentist and can recommend a dentist.
Ancient History

Re: Dentist

Post by Ancient History »

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nicos Paphitis and his team. Above CyVets, next to Posidonio Gym, just past the Hospital roundabout.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Dr Lenia, near the big Government building, also close to the Law Courts.
She's my dentist,but also has other dentists in her practice.

Dee
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

My darling wife has just finished her ninth (and final) visit to Dr Lenia, and she thinks she is a superb dentist.
josef k

Post by josef k »

Elena Demetriou is by far the best in Paphos. Opposite Alexander the Great Hotel.
sunspot

Post by sunspot »

Ancient History wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:19 am I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nicos Paphitis and his team. Above CyVets, next to Posidonio Gym, just past the Hospital roundabout.
I second Dr Nic. Would not go to anyone else.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

We are also very happy with the treatment from Dr Lenia.

Ian
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

And both of us are happy at doctor Lenia's surgery. In fact I had a tooth out there just a few weeks ago
Trev..
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Another vote for Dr Nic Paphitis above CYVets. Excellent Service and lovely staff. x
Ruth x

Qui Me Amat, Amet et canem meum
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Just as well that we have a choice of excellent dentists in Paphos. Also compared to say the UK, dental charges are usually much more reasonable here! In fact I was told by one of the receptionists, that some tourists and former patients, plan to have their dental treatment done while here on holiday.

Dee
WHL

Post by WHL »

Kili01 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:38 am Just as well that we have a choice of excellent dentists in Paphos. Also compared to say the UK, dental charges are usually much more reasonable here! In fact I was told by one of the receptionists, that some tourists and former patients, plan to have their dental treatment done while here on holiday.

Dee
My children usually book a check up and treatment, when visiting from the UK, because we have a great dentist here and secondly its much cheaper.
memory man

Post by memory man »

Gosh!
tonee

Post by tonee »

Hi, How can you state that a certain dentist is"the best by far in Paphos?Have you used all the other dentists?
WHL

Post by WHL »

tonee wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:20 pm Hi, How can you state that a certain dentist is"the best by far in Paphos?Have you used all the other dentists?
It is the best according to the person using them, like me i wouldn't change my dentist because i think i wouldn't find a better one
josef k

Post by josef k »

tonee wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:20 pm Hi, How can you state that a certain dentist is"the best by far in Paphos?Have you used all the other dentists?
No, I haven't tried all the dentists in Paphos. I doubt anyone has.
I based my comment on my own experience and comparing her to some UK dentists I tried, together with recommendations from 2 retired dentists in Cyprus.