Paphos Mall, Old Town and Moutallos

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Paphos Mall, Old Town and Moutallos

Post by Dominic »

In this film we take a festive drive through Paphos. We start at the Kings Avenue Mall before heading up into Old Town. Then we get fed up with the traffic, so take a diversion through the Moutallos Quarter. We enjoy a nice scenic drive along the cliff top, before heading towards Lidl. Mystery still surrounds the odd structure we see near the end of the film. Does anybody know what they are building there?

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
ast

Re: Paphos Mall, Old Town and Moutallos

Post by ast »

Great Video thanks, Not sure what that construction is but i bet those houses opposite are not impressed. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Depends what it turns out to be I guess.
josef k

Post by josef k »

I suspect from the design that it is a sports arena of some kind.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Wrong! It’s in the old town, Ktima Paphos. The old buildings are former British Coionial buildings which were renovated and repainted and now serve Paphos Council and the Old Post Office. On the opposite side of the road the futuristic building is Nero’s Coffee Bar, the large open space is a sort of piazza. From the far side is a panoramic view over Kato Paphos to the sea.

Dee
memory man

Post by memory man »

Post removed by mm
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Kili01 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:56 pm Wrong! It’s in the old town, Ktima Paphos. The old buildings are former British Coionial buildings which were renovated and repainted and now serve Paphos Council and the Old Post Office. On the opposite side of the road the futuristic building is Nero’s Coffee Bar, the large open space is a sort of piazza. From the far side is a panoramic view over Kato Paphos to the sea.

Dee
Are you aware that if you click the picture you get to see a film? Try watching it and you will see what we are talking about.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Dominic wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:03 pm
Kili01 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:56 pm Wrong! It’s in the old town, Ktima Paphos. The old buildings are former British Coionial buildings which were renovated and repainted and now serve Paphos Council and the Old Post Office. On the opposite side of the road the futuristic building is Nero’s Coffee Bar, the large open space is a sort of piazza. From the far side is a panoramic view over Kato Paphos to the sea.

Dee
Are you aware that if you click the picture you get to see a film? Try watching it and you will see what we are talking about.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't you realize Dominic that it is hopeless :?:

Max
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Very strange construction looks agricultural but not in the right location
Great video yet again Dominic
josef k

Post by josef k »

Dee
Wrong! The buildings you refer to are used by the Post Office and the District Office, not Paphos council.
kansas

Post by kansas »

We love Moutallos. We walked round it this afternoon and also spoke with the Paphos Cat Lady.....