S1 REISTRATION WITH GESY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
poolriver

S1 REISTRATION WITH GESY

Post by poolriver »

Hi,

Could anyone on here please give me any advice on the process to register my S1 with GESY. Had a look at my account but can't see any option to do so, is it possible to do on line on the GESY site?

Any advice be greatly appreciated.

Jim.
Paul

Re: S1 REISTRATION WITH GESY

Post by Paul »

I took mine to a citizens advice center and they sent it to Nicosia, then I got my white medical card.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Paul, what you did sounds like the 'old way before the advent of Gesy.
When Gesy started, about2 years ago, we were told that we had to re register with Gesy who have their own data base. My GP surgery asked me to produce both my S1 and the old white card, plus my MEU3 form.
The doctors' receptionist then completed my GESY registration for me. I now have a card which shows doctors name as my GP, and has my Gesy registration no, and my name.

Dee
poolriver

Post by poolriver »

Kili01 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:02 pm Paul, what you did sounds like the 'old way before the advent of Gesy.
When Gesy started, about2 years ago, we were told that we had to re register with Gesy who have their own data base. My GP surgery asked me to produce both my S1 and the old white card, plus my MEU3 form.
The doctors' receptionist then completed my GESY registration for me. I now have a card which shows doctors name as my GP, and has my Gesy registration no, and my name.

Dee
Thank you for that Dee, will see if anyone else has any other options, our GP has an assistant as well.

Jim
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I registered with Gesy via my GP who sent the documents to Nicosia. Just the same as Dee..
Trev..
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

If you do it online on the GESY site (which is straightforward), you will see there is no mention of a white medical card in the check list of what to send to GESY with the S1 and other important documentation (copy of MEU1, MEU3 etc). You must include a copy of the card or otherwise your application will simply sit inactive in their system.