Pharmacist Advice Please

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Maggie B

Pharmacist Advice Please

Post by Maggie B »

Good Evening folks.

Could anybody point me in the direction to an on-duty Pharmacist in Paphos tomorrow. I used to know where to find these things immediately . . . .but seem to have lost my touch! Grrrr!

My Daughter and S-i-Law, and two grandchildren are due to fly back to Scotland from Paphos on Monday but my wee Grand-daughter (10yrs old) has picked up an ear infection. She got antibiotics this morning but we need advice as to whether she can take phenergan along with antibiotic. TRUST ME . . . .GOOGLE is a nightmare on this occasion. We need proper advice.

Kind Regards to you all.

Maggie B.
bromerzz

Re: Pharmacist Advice Please

Post by bromerzz »

According to the Cyprus Mail, Pafos on duty pharmacy for this Sunday is E Solomon 26 I, Agrotis Ave Tel: 26933820 or 99094932
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Bromerzz. . .I literally found that myself just a minute ago but, HUGELY appreciate you taking the time to post it for me. X
Thank you so much for the confirmation.

Maggie B
WHL

Post by WHL »

Down load an app called Cyprus Pharmacy Guide on your phone, brilliant app shows you what chemist is open and gives you directions.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Thanks for that WHL. I'm sure lots of others will also appreciate that helpful tip.

Maggie B