Ikoagora(Cycleband) is moving to.....

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
PolemIan

Re: Ikoagora(Cycleband) is moving to.....

Post by PolemIan »

trevnhil wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:25 am I heard this week that Cycleband are no longer moving into the old 'Euro Shop'.
I understand that they are now moving into the shop next door to One Stop DIY. This used to be a good class kitchen equipment shop, but they recently moved out..
It would seem to me to be a much better shop for Cycleband.
Correct Trev, that’s what the lady on the till in Cycleband told me a couple of days ago.

Ian
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I hope people park sensibly. If they start over-running into the DIY shop's area they won't be happy.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I think that parking could well be a problem, it is at the shop they have now. People have been parking in front of the London Garden Centre. They have put notices up that Parking in front of the London Store is for their customers only...
Trev..
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

trevnhil wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:51 pm That does not immediately seem like a good move to me.. But of of course I know nothing of the circumstances.
The old Euro shop is on two floors with a staircase. It worked well for people with baskets, but trolleys could only be downstairs. I didn't think it was a large floor area
I was in marketing most of my working life,and thats excactly what i thought Trev.