Lost driving licence.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Chaddy

Lost driving licence.

Post by Chaddy »

Oh dear,my better half has completely lost her driving licence ( and she has,nt blamed it on me ). Can anyone advice her on how to get a new one,,thanks.
memory man

Re: Lost driving licence.

Post by memory man »

WHL

Post by WHL »

Chaddy wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:20 am Oh dear,my better half has completely lost her driving licence ( and she has,nt blamed it on me ). Can anyone advice her on how to get a new one,,thanks.
Give the local police a ring someone might of found it and handed it in, my wife had a call from the police last week someone had found her id card and handed it in, my wife keeps her id car in her phone case, and hadnt even realised that she had lost it.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

My wife lost hers a few months ago, she went to the police and they gave her a form stamped by them, you then need to make an appointment with either the citizens centre or dept of transport, you will need a passport and 6 months worth of utility bills
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Thanks for the link MM however for a lost licence all it says is " It must be replaced " :?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Chaddy, maybe you missed this, but it is on the live link you quoted

"To apply for a duplicate or replacement of any Department of Road Transport document on loss, theft or defacement.
There is a fee which varies depending on the document being replaced.

You require:

Completed form TOM 46.

For replacement Driving Licence, a Form TOM 7 and TOM 46 ARE REQUIRED – the officer of the Department may be able to take our photograph. If not, two recent passport size photographs (40x35mm)
The Fee is € 40.

Take the completed forms to your district Transport Department Office or CSC."
Trev..