Another glorious HOT day

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Another glorious HOT day

Post by Lincoln »

Good morning as per usual up at 0600hrs. Out for a good brisk walk before it gets too hot.
Sunny Morning again.jpg
Sunny Morning again.jpg (9.46 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
All things are possible
trevnhil

Re: Another glorious HOT day

Post by trevnhil »

I take our dog out for a walk shortly after 6am. I agree that it is glorious in the early sunshine, but I doubt I will be using the word glorious in the early afternoon :-)
Trev..
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

trevnhil wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:32 am I take our dog out for a walk shortly after 6am. I agree that it is glorious in the early sunshine, but I doubt I will be using the word glorious in the early afternoon :-)
Hi Trev, my next walk will be around 1900hrs when it is a tad cooler in the evening.
All things are possible
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Lincoln wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:12 am Good morning as per usual up at 0600hrs. Out for a good brisk walk before it gets too hot.Sunny Morning again.jpg
0600hrs????? I usually wake up between 4am and 4.30am then i am awake for the day ( except for my afternoon nap ) :(
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Ah... the magic words, 'An Afternoon Nap' I have one of those with Max our dog on the bed with me :-)
Trev..
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

trevnhil wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:59 am Ah... the magic words, 'An Afternoon Nap' I have one of those with Max our dog on the bed with me :-)
Yes,but my afternnoon nap also constitutes as my,,,,,,,,,,Happy hour :?
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Yup we usually have an hour or two nap in the afternoon as well.
All things are possible
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Mine starts off with a read, but then my eyelids get heavy. Probably need a little aircon today, we have it on in the lounge as it is 32c out in the shade
Trev..
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

The maximum temperature today, where we are, was 34.8° C at 14:33. However, there is a current heat index of 39.6° C. The difference is due to a high relative humidity of 68%, unusual at this time of day. As I write, looking out my office window, I see two large cumulus clouds to the north, possibly centred on the Pentadactylos range or just south of it. At the moment, it's a tossup whether they will develop further into a full-blooded thunderstorm or whether they will slowly dissipate. Whatever, the weather at this moment is dynamic, illustrated by moderate wind gusts of 6.7 m/s in the last few minutes.