Appliance Repair

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
trevnhil

Appliance Repair

Post by trevnhil »

Does anyone know where I can take a 'Cosori Air Fryer' to for an electrical repair? It does switch on when we plug it in, but when we press the activation button it trips out the electrics at the fuse box..
Trev..
Suetal

Re: Appliance Repair

Post by Suetal »

Hi Trev
There is a new repair shop in Tala on the main road, he is very accommodating and will try and repair anything , worth a try!
Sue
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks Sue, I will see if I can find it. I know where the Amphitheatre and cat park are, coming from Tremithousa
Trev..
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

Trev it’s on the main Rd going thru Tala opposite the big church
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
J B

Post by J B »

trevnhil wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:59 pm Thanks Sue, I will see if I can find it. I know where the Amphitheatre and cat park are, coming from Tremithousa
From the Mesoghi road, through Tremithousa, past the Amphitheatre towards the Monastery, left down the hill towards Tala, past the cattery to the roundabout, first left down the hill and as said, it's opposite the huge new church..

34.83580605354835, 32.431896631300944
J B
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I found the repair shop exactly opposite the church. He seems to be a great guy and is very busy.
I believe I am right in saying if he cannot repair something there is no charge. He allows 15 minutes to assess a job, repair or bin.. But he seems to repair almost anything not just electrical appliances.
He has a desktop piano in the shop and some bikes .....
He will let me know about the air fryer, but he is not hopeful :-(
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

trevnhil wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:59 pm Does anyone know where I can take a 'Cosori Air Fryer' to for an electrical repair? It does switch on when we plug it in, but when we press the activation button it trips out the electrics at the fuse box..
If the repair shop in Tala is unable to repair it perhaps give Keith Morrison-Williams a phone call and discuss the problem with him. He repairs/maintains large and small appliances. Tel: 97768114 and is often recommended on Facebook.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks for that I will keep his number for reference
Trev..
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

galexinda wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:03 pm
trevnhil wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:59 pm Does anyone know where I can take a 'Cosori Air Fryer' to for an electrical repair? It does switch on when we plug it in, but when we press the activation button it trips out the electrics at the fuse box..
If the repair shop in Tala is unable to repair it perhaps give Keith Morrison-Williams a phone call and discuss the problem with him. He repairs/maintains large and small appliances. Tel: 97768114 and is often recommended on Facebook.
:roll: Sorry to jump in, but does anyone also know someone that services/repairs Hi Fi equipment- cd player or amplifiers? Thanks