Booster now can be put onto the safety pass

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Booster now can be put onto the safety pass

Post by Lincoln »

This is the way to get all three Covid jabs onto the safe pass www.eudcc.gov.cy Just follow the instructions. I have it on a print off and on my mobile all three jabs.Go to www.eudcc.gov.cy
Select en (english)
Then follow the steps to create a digital covid passport
You just need your yellow slip/ or passport number, date of birth and then you can choose to print, download or add straight to covpass
All things are possible
galexinda

Re: Booster now can be put onto the safety pass

Post by galexinda »

Using the CovScan App to check both paper and App versions it was much quicker to use the mobile phone QR code than trying to scan the paper version - something I have noticed when people are being checked as they enter businesses. It appears the paper version is quite sensitive eg if there any creases in the paper.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

On my phone I have the safe pass with 2 jabs. If when I check again, there are two Jabs plus a booster, how do I get that on my Covsafepass Cyprus on my phone ???
Trev..
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

trevnhil wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:52 pm On my phone I have the safe pass with 2 jabs. If when I check again, there are two Jabs plus a booster, how do I get that on my Covsafepass Cyprus on my phone ???
Trevor, I have sent you a FB Messenger message.

Ian
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks for the message Ian.. I could not manage it last night because I got the message Tan code already used.
But I have tried again this morning and it worked fine. I now have the 3 shots one on my phone and a paper copy.
Trev..
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D Thank you for this very important new information. I can now hopefully update mine 8-)
jeba

Post by jeba »

I´m still being confused by the terminology used here. What do you mean by "safety pass"? Is that something different from the EU digital covid certificate (EUDCC) you get via the Covpass app?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Nothing different it is the Covid vaccination certificate (EUDCC). Some people use the paper copy and some people use the Covpass app on their phone. I have both
Trev..
Tremigirl

Post by Tremigirl »

Polemiian
Please could you send me details of how to get the certificate having had the booster vaccination.
Have tried what it says, also tan number but it keeps coming up as vaccination certificate not found.
Thanking you.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

jeba wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 am I´m still being confused by the terminology used here. What do you mean by "safety pass"? Is that something different from the EU digital covid certificate (EUDCC) you get via the Covpass app?
SafePass is an umbrella term being used to describe what you need to to prove you are “safe to pass” in line with the Cyprus Goverment requirements at any time, could be:

- proof of vaccination which for EU citizens is in form of the digital QR code downloaded from https://www.eudcc.gov.cy/ and presented in digital form via an app, eg CovPass Cyprus or a printed copy
- proof of a negative test within 72 hours for a PCR test or 48 hours for a rapid test
- or proof of recovery in the last 6 months

Hope this helps

Ian
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Tremigirl wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:06 pm Polemiian
Please could you send me details of how to get the certificate having had the booster vaccination.
Have tried what it says, also tan number but it keeps coming up as vaccination certificate not found.
Thanking you.
Sent you a PM
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Polemi Ian,
I've had the same experience as Tremigirl. I've also been told that my vaccination certificate not found. This despite having previously had an eudcc certificate for my first 2 jabs. Just want to add my booster...
Thank you for any help.
Dee
fishbeardsunset

Hi there . Does this help?

Once you get onto the man EUDCC website there are I think three pieces of information to provide in simple steps.
1. Is the type of document such as Cyprus Identity card or your Alien registration card (yellow slip) I entered my yellow slip number
2. Your I.D number this is the number that appears on your vaccination cerificate (enter the exact same number)
3. You DOB
Once these details have been entered you should see a new certificate showing the three jabs- (2 + the booster)
You can then download the new certificate and either save it to your phone or in my case onto my hard drive. It automatically generates a new QR code and a new TAN number which appears directly below the new QR code
There is also an option to also have the document e-mailed to you as well
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One word of caution- but I may be wrong here, however; I have been told that if you keep going into the site and trying to read your document it will generate a new QR code and Tan number and similarly if you already have your certificate stored on a smart device you will not be able to reinstate that same TAN code as a new one will have been generated.
So once you have managed to get your new document and either stored or printed or photocopied then- delete any old copies as they will be redundant.
I have my new document copied, folded down and laminated and will present that as my safe pass
I hope that has not caused any confusion.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Got to the part that said input DoB and having done that it input 21/12/21!!!!
Paul.
fishbeardsunset

Paul- In order to complete the three stages, all the information you provide has to "link" or you will be forced to enter some information again- as in your DOB I have never experienced any problems- other than me inputting a wrong yellow slip code and then I just retyped it and moved on to the next step. If you keep experiencing problems may I suggest a call to the helpline on 1474 . Good luck
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Kili01 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:18 pm Polemi Ian,
I've had the same experience as Tremigirl. I've also been told that my vaccination certificate not found. This despite having previously had an eudcc certificate for my first 2 jabs. Just want to add my booster...
Thank you for any help.
Dee
Pm sent
rambo

Post by rambo »

Thanks for the response PolemIan sorted eventually.
Paul.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Polemi Ian,
Many thanks for your PM. Very helpful.I managed to download and print my EUDCC pass on paper. But am having problems with the App for my mobile...

Dee
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Managed to add my third jab to the previous two on the app downloaded to my mobile. Had the help of a friend doing this.
Dee
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Kili01 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:41 pm Managed to add my third jab to the previous two on the app downloaded to my mobile. Had the help of a friend doing this.
Dee
Good that you are sorted. Did you have to do anything differently to what I suggested in PM? Be useful to know for after our 3rd jab appointment now eve booked them.

Ian