Flying back to UK

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

Flying back to UK

Post by WHL »

Hi all, I know you still need a day 2 test for the UK, but do you still need to have a test before you fly from Cyprus if you have the double jab, thanks.
Richard Dastard-Lee

Re: Flying back to UK

Post by Richard Dastard-Lee »

No, a test is not required, just evidence of your vaccination status at check-in and a day two test which must be purchased before filling in your passenger locator form and the order number of the test entered into your on-line form. If you are buying tests for more that one person make sure that you buy them individually so that you get unique order numbers for each person.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Richard Dastard-Lee wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:20 pm No, a test is not required, just evidence of your vaccination status at check-in and a day two test which must be purchased before filling in your passenger locator form and the order number of the test entered into your on-line form. If you are buying tests for more that one person make sure that you buy them individually so that you get unique order numbers for each person.
Great, thank you.
lotus

Post by lotus »

WHL if you're thinking of flying to Uk be ultra careful as the wearing of masks and social distancing is almost non existent in a lot of places
WHL

Post by WHL »

I know I was there a few weeks ago, and the only people wearing masks in our packed tube train carriage, were me and my wife, with strangers virtually standing nose to nose.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

No wonder the number of cases of Covid in the UK is rising. Some people are hooked on the idea of herd immunity. Once they've had their vaccination. Others are anti vaxxers with weird
ideas.

Dee
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Having just come back from England I have to say how shocked I was at the situation there. Hardly anyone wearing masks in shops, malls etc. No social distancing and half the passengers I saw on tubes etc were maskless. It was a bit of a shock after being so used to the way things are being done here.
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Nice one Lloyd. A picture is worth a thousand words. At least some are wearing a poppy but have doubts that COP26 will succeed in it's mission & future generations will still be left with the problem
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

9E644EF0-4EE2-4924-9A51-5003E7AC5EA0.jpeg
9E644EF0-4EE2-4924-9A51-5003E7AC5EA0.jpeg (185.72 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Living in Scotland, but having travelled to England weeks ago, I was shocked at the lack of masks on trains, shops etc. We are about 95% compliant in Scotland, where you must wear a mask in a public place indoors.