Not wearing face mask today in Lidl (not tomb of kind one)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
dimsum

Not wearing face mask today in Lidl (not tomb of kind one)

Post by dimsum »

Went to do shop today and was a man with face mask under chin. Explained to manager who told the man and girl who was wearing hers under her nose to cover up, girl did so but man was very rude. I do not need to cover up, I have paperwork to say I do not have to, she politely asks him again to which his reply was not nice. She explained that she would have to call the police, Oh go away and leave me alone to which my reply was she is right we have to wear a mask, answer was Oh go away the Covid is Sh t, go do research. He then approached me again to say it is all fu . Well I think he must have made a speedy exit as did not see them. The manager did not call the police. The reason for speaking to the manger was I look after the vulnerable, and yes I have had my 2 jabs. Now I read we are in the red zone. Dimsum
dimsum

Re: Not wearing face mask today in Lidl (not tomb of kind one)

Post by dimsum »

Sorry should have proof read it not tomb of KINGS
WHL

Post by WHL »

I think there are some exemptions to wearing masks, im talking generally and not in defense of this guy.

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/mandato ... xceptions/
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Having spoken to some consultant friends, it is very rare for anyone to be restricted by mask wearing. Only exceptions normally are Aspergers and Autism and severe anxiety.
Cappielow1

Post by Cappielow1 »

Have to say I hate them, I do wear them, because we have to, but as soon as they say that we don't, it's straight into the bin.
2QuarterPints

Post by 2QuarterPints »

If he doesn't have to wear a mask I wonder why he had one on, albeit under his chin. Obviously trying it on, and well done for doing something about it.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Last week I went into a big hardware store and the girl on the till had a mask on but not over her nose.
I pointed out to her that it should be covering her mouth AND nose. Her reply to my comment was "Ah, but it is hot " .. I told her it was hot for me as well and just waited... She put the mask on correctly, but for how long I don't know..
Trev..