Entry requirements

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Anoula

Entry requirements

Post by Anoula »

We are due to visit Paphos on Tuesday. We understood that being fully vaccinated would be adequate without a recent
Pcr test but rules seem ambiguous. Should we have had the test ?
Anne
lin n vic

Re: Entry requirements

Post by lin n vic »

I would get a pcr to save any hassle at the airport
seems very unclear at the minute as to what the airlines want before you board
Vic
KandK

Post by KandK »

I have been searching the EasyJet website to see what information they have about flying to Cyprus. There is information about passengers who have had both jabs not needing a PCR test to enter Cyprus, but there is nothing that adds anything like “but you still need a negative PCR test to be allowed on the plane”.

https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/inf ... 19-testing

I intend to call EasyJet customer services nearer our travel date to check the requirements as I would hate to turn up at the airport and not be allowed to board.

Do we yet know whether Cyprus accepts the NHS App (PDF download) as proof of vaccination when applying for the Cyprus Flight Pass?

Thanks

Kevin
dodo

Post by dodo »

Theres a lot of discussions on this topic on Facebook groups Ask anything Paphos and Paphos Chat plus comments from people who have flown over recently
Adamsnews

Post by Adamsnews »

I flew into PFO last Sunday from Stansted. I did not need a pcr test to board the plane or to enter Cyprus. My vaccine information downloaded from the NHS app was sufficient. The qr code on the app can be downloaded to both your boarding card and your Cyprus flight pass. As this is all downloaded to your phone or tablet I took the extra precaution to print out the information just in case. As it happens the printed documents came in very useful and time saving. It can be quite painful watching folk faff about on their phone looking for where they stored the documents.
Paul.
Howden Tiger

Post by Howden Tiger »

I had the same concerns as you are having and could not find the answer. I tried ringing EJ, useless unfortunately, they do not give any information, not even if it’s their policy to demand PCR test, only point you towards the country entry requirements.
I have MEU1 and fully vaccinated, therefore can enter Cyprus on either status without PCR test. I completed the flightpass, using the vaccinated option and after submitting the form, it then asks for your vaccination evidence, attached my NHS proof from the NHS app, all accepted. I arrived Saturday and all pretty smooth with Easy Jet (Luton), checked my flight pass & NHS proof and good to fly, never asked for PCR so will allow you to fly without one, if you are vaccinated. Safe trip, I have also posted my account on the forums mentioned previously.
Ian
KandK wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:48 pm I have been searching the EasyJet website to see what information they have about flying to Cyprus. There is information about passengers who have had both jabs not needing a PCR test to enter Cyprus, but there is nothing that adds anything like “but you still need a negative PCR test to be allowed on the plane”.

https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/inf ... 19-testing

I intend to call EasyJet customer services nearer our travel date to check the requirements as I would hate to turn up at the airport and not be allowed to board.

Do we yet know whether Cyprus accepts the NHS App (PDF download) as proof of vaccination when applying for the Cyprus Flight Pass?

Thanks

Kevin
KandK

Post by KandK »

Thank you Howden Tiger and Adamsnews. Very helpful.

Kevin