Russian tourists welcome in Cyprus from 1st April

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Russian tourists welcome in Cyprus from 1st April

Post by galexinda »

' Cyprus will lift its quarantine requirement for Russian travelers from April 1, the Association of Tour Operators Russia (ATOR) announced Friday. Russian tourists will be required to present two negative Covid-19 tests — taken before departure and on arrival — to enter the country'.
Friday 16 March.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/03/ ... -25-a69117
Kili01

Re: Russian tourists welcome in Cyprus from 1st April

Post by Kili01 »

My Russian neighbours from St Petersburg arrived in Chloraka last night with negative tests. They were told to house quarantine for 14 days. So seemingly mixed messages here.
Dee
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

The first post does say " Cyprus will lift its quarantine requirement for Russian travellers from April 1,"
So being that we are still in March they must be included in the present regulations..
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Kili01 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:04 pm My Russian neighbours from St Petersburg arrived in Chloraka last night with negative tests. They were told to house quarantine for 14 days. So seemingly mixed messages here.
Dee
Always dubious about 'house quarantine' as it is unlikely people will stay at home for that period of time or have no visitors.

If any of our neighbours who reside overseas decide to visit their holiday apartments we will avoid any close contact in communal corridors/lifts etc.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Here, my neighbour lives in a semi detached town house, They are allowed to go outside in their garden. So we can converse over the fence, socially distanced ++wearing masks!

Dee
WHL

Post by WHL »

April 1st?
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

My neighbours told me that they haven't been vaccinated. They are careful and considerate people, but never the less I think that people here will avoid contact until the end of their quarantine period.

Dee