Overdue tax bill.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
darrow

Overdue tax bill.

Post by darrow »

I have just received a tax bill for 2015, which is requesting payment. I normally pay with Jcc smart. They have a new system with lots of individual boxes. I looked at each section but couldn't decide where i should be looking! I emailed Headquarters and, true to form they haven't answered! Does anyone know how we pay overdue bills, i know you used to have to go to the local offices but I suspect they are still not open to the public. Any of you knowledgeable people can help?
clive of payia

Re: Overdue tax bill.

Post by clive of payia »

I would suggest using JCC again ensuring that your paying for 2015. Their getting better at the tax office, now only five years behind.
darrow

Post by darrow »

clive of payia wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 pm I would suggest using JCC again ensuring that your paying for 2015. Their getting better at the tax office, now only five years behind.
i couldn't find anywhere on the Jcc site to pay it! I now remember someone mentioned that you could go to the payment office and tap on the window from outside and they would take your payment from there! Preeviously overdue tax was onky payable at the tax office.
glowred

Post by glowred »

I don’t know what bank you are with but the bank of Cyprus online has the facility to pay tax and vat bills in their drop down section.

Neil
emgee

Post by emgee »

darrow

That's how I paid in Pafos.

Alan
josef k

Post by josef k »

I believe overdue amounts have to be paid at the tax office. But if it is a small amount, I may be wrong, but I seem to think it can be added into the next tax form you submit.
darrow

Post by darrow »

Hi everyone. . Thank you for the advice. I have tried the 1bank site. I found the correct dept, but when i put my tax ID in it said wrong format. So i tried the reference number on the top left hand side. Wrong again! Anyone know what I should be entering in the box above amount to pay? TIA.
darrow

Post by darrow »

darrow wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:43 am Hi everyone. . Thank you for the advice. I have tried the 1bank site. I found the correct dept, but when i put my tax ID in it said wrong format. So i tried the reference number on the top left hand side. Wrong again! Anyone know what I should be entering in the box above amount to pay? TIA.
been snooping around the web. I think they might be asking for a digi pass code. Can anyone qualify on that? I don't have one and I don't want to purchase one for a one off payment @ €20!
darrow

Post by darrow »

darrow wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:43 am Hi everyone. . Thank you for the advice. I have tried the 1bank site. I found the correct dept, but when i put my tax ID in it said wrong format. So i tried the reference number on the top left hand side. Wrong again! Anyone know what I should be entering in the box above amount to pay? TIA.
been snooping around the web. I think they might be asking for a digi pass code. Can anyone qualify on that? I don't have one and I don't want to purchase one for a one off payment @ €20!
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Log in to this site, enter the amount due from your online calculation and a reference number is produced. That is probably what is being asked for.
Under the Help button on the left hand side is a powerpoint tutorial of what to do.
https://taxportal.mof.gov.cy/Account/Login