The Queen has had the vaccine

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mike.1940

The Queen has had the vaccine

Post by Mike.1940 »

Well if its good enough for Her Majesty and the Duke of Edinburgh to set a good example to all then it should be good enough for all the idiots demonstrating on Clapham Common to follow suit. All these "deniers" who say about Covid doesn't exist are idiots.
Maggie B

Re: The Queen has had the vaccine

Post by Maggie B »

Ermm excuse me. It was good enough for me too. . . . . . .and I'm just a pleb. 😉

My local GP (who I can now have great Craic with) showed me graphs on his mobile phone two days ago . . . .from before and after the late fifties . . . . ie before vaccines were offered for the 'various maladies' we suffered from.

Ooooft. Small Pox, Measles, German Measles (which caused the deaths of many thousands). . .And there was one other which I can't quite remember right now🤔 But, I would say, get yon needle in your arm lickety split.

If I was 25 or 35 . . . . or perhaps even 40. . . . I would maybe take the risk🤔

However, at this moment in time. I desperately want to live life to the full, with NO long Covid symptoms or be dead. I want to make my wee 'wild' Granddaughter Indi howl with laughter at my 'Bad Granny stuff' and just live life to the full.

We just need some laughter and cuddles back in our lives. ❤❤❤

Maggie B
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: The Queen has had the vaccine

Post by Devil »

We just need some laughter and cuddles back in our lives. ❤❤❤

It's a wee post but full o' sense. Ta Much!!

B