A & E .GESY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
daveg

A & E .GESY

Post by daveg »

I understand that the A&E department in the Evangelismos has now ceased operation....so any recommendations for a GESY A&E hospital please...
Apart from the bedlam at the General. .
trevnhil

Re: A & E .GESY

Post by trevnhil »

Wow, that is strange news that the Evangelismos A&E is closed. I thought I had seen signs a while back that their A&E department were not in GESY..
Trev..
Ams

Post by Ams »

This is a worrying development, how can we have just one A&E in Paphos?

I've paid for private health insurance ever since I moved to Cyprus (long before Gesy) so that I didn't have to use the General. While I've been lucky and never had to use Evangelismos' A&E it was very comforting to know it was there and I know plenty of people who have used it and found it good.
aphrodite

Post by aphrodite »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:59 am Wow, that is strange news that the Evangelismos A&E is closed. I thought I had seen signs a while back that their A&E department were not in GESY..
I saw the sign that A&E is not in GESY when I visited my GP at Evangelismos recently.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The A/E at the Gen Hosp is top notch. I was treated there on three seperate occasions.
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

mouse wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:54 am Yes paphos general has the only a&e in paphos, and certainly Friday lunchtime at paphos a&e , no bedlam , seemed to be running very smoothly. I arrived and paid ten euro , whilst I was doing this I was triaged, and went inside. Lots of staff for a few patients . The cardiologist, is very good.
Good to hear some positive news, instead of the its a third world hospital etc etc
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Likewise also impressed with the speed and efficiency of treatment at Paphos General A&E after arriving by ambulance with a head injury last year - very quickly assessed, treated and admitted to the ward by the caring staff. In fact I have always been more than happy with the outcome of my visits to Paphos General Hospital over the years.