Raisins anyone?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
tina

Re: Raisins anyone?

Post by tina »

Got some last week from alpha mega, label says raisins on both boxes.
tina

Post by tina »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:41 am Thanks Tina, appreciate. She must have missed them, as we shop there weekly.
Morning,
Near health & beauty there is a wholefood section, take a look there that's were i got mine from in plastic boxes not bags.
tina
WHL

Post by WHL »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:36 pm Wife getting more and more desperate as she cannot find raisins anywhere this year. Not sultanas...raisins. Anyone have a clue?
HIC are these for your delicious mince pies?, on a side note, have you ever thought of going on Bake off, because you or any other member on here would win it hands down, looking at this seasons contestants, couldn't organize a P up in a brewery comes to mind, where their baking skills come to mind
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I got my raisins at Lidl, as well as some cranberries.

Dee
WHL

Post by WHL »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:55 pm
WHL wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:36 amHIC are these for your delicious mince pies?

Lol, in our house, it's the missus who makes her own mincemeat and subsequently mice pies. The puff pastry ones are to die for.
I had a blonde moment, I was thinking of your hot x buns, when I said mince pies, :oops:
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

WHL wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:36 am
Happy in Cyprus wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:36 pm Wife getting more and more desperate as she cannot find raisins anywhere this year. Not sultanas...raisins. Anyone have a clue?
HIC are these for your delicious mince pies?, on a side note, have you ever thought of going on Bake off, because you or any other member on here would win it hands down, looking at this seasons contestants, couldn't organize a P up in a brewery comes to mind, where their baking skills come to mind
Aye. Got to agree with you there WHL!!! What's going on with the bakers this year? However, don't be quite so harsh . . . . . . . . They are ALL brave buggers appearing on that programme. Seriously, would you do it?

Maggie B (Baker/Cook extraordinaire. . . . . . . .in her own head) :lol: 🤣🤣
WHL

Post by WHL »

Maggie B wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 pm
WHL wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:36 am
Aye. Got to agree with you there WHL!!! What's going on with the bakers this year? However, don't be quite so harsh . . . . . . . . They are ALL brave buggers appearing on that programme. Seriously, would you do it?

Maggie B (Baker/Cook extraordinaire. . . . . . . .in her own head) :lol: 🤣🤣
I can just about cook a piece of toast, but I wouldn't look out of place along with that shower but seriously the standard this season has been absolutely rubbish, no other way to put it