Tax form 2019

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
trevnhil

Re: Tax form 2019

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, but I have decided to go to an accountant. Trouble is some seem not to be accepting new clients :-(
Trev..
daveg

Post by daveg »

Trev, Just highlight your problem with the tax return, am sure we can help you on this forum......
Similar position to yourself, had no problems submitting the form electronically......
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks daveg but I also have problems posting pics on the forum..

I don't mind using / paying an accountant but even that is full of pitfalls. One that was recommended to me is not taking on clients as she is so busy.. So I have to find an 'economical' one that is accepting clients
Trev..
Jellybaby

Post by Jellybaby »

Hi, using a forum is completely new to me but here goes. Can anyone help with error mesaage 3B1, in gesy section, having answered No in 3B1 information it still asks for SI number as pensioner being paid by social insurance in cyprus!!! UK pensioner, filled in SI number and moh info, all accepted, just keep getting this error message, have tried everything I can think of, really doing my head in 😱
darrow

Post by darrow »

We went to tax office in Paphos today. Waste of time! The normal entrance was closed. We went to the front, major renovations going on. We went back to the car park area and were guided to a door further down. Took the lift to first floor. Plenty milling around , ignoring us. Asked this woman who do we see to get assistance. She sent us to an office in another corridor. No one around. Went back downstairs to main entrance when someone told us to go to the office on the left of the main doors. No one around and the 3 offices there were gutted and covered in sheets! Tried every door to get out, all closed, so we had to go back in the lift and down the stairs on the other side. Saw a woman down there. "No help, you have to go outside, we know its difficult this year" Great! We have an appointment with Div Bedi on Monday. He is in the Paphos Post. Trained and worked in Manchester. It is very unsatisfactory that they are aware people are having problems and they have no one to assist.
darrow

Post by darrow »

We went to tax office in Paphos today. Waste of time! The normal entrance was closed. We went to the front, major renovations going on. We went back to the car park area and were guided to a door further down. Took the lift to first floor. Plenty milling around , ignoring us. Asked this woman who do we see to get assistance. She sent us to an office in another corridor. No one around. Went back downstairs to main entrance when someone told us to go to the office on the left of the main doors. No one around and the 3 offices there were gutted and covered in sheets! Tried every door to get out, all closed, so we had to go back in the lift and down the stairs on the other side. Saw a woman down there. "No help, you have to go outside, we know its difficult this year" Great! We have an appointment with Div Bedi on Monday. He is in the Paphos Post. Trained and worked in Manchester. It is very unsatisfactory that they are aware people are having problems and they have no one to assist.
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Jellybaby wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:28 pm Hi, using a forum is completely new to me but here goes. Can anyone help with error mesaage 3B1, in gesy section, having answered No in 3B1 information it still asks for SI number as pensioner being paid by social insurance in cyprus!!! UK pensioner, filled in SI number and moh info, all accepted, just keep getting this error message, have tried everything I can think of, really doing my head in 😱
Hi and welcome Jellybaby , I am not sure which question you have answered NO too . Is it the one re S1 ?

See the screen shot that I posted at the bottom of page 4 .
darrow

Post by darrow »

I finally get an answer from Nicosia yesterday. Sorry we haven't replied earlier. If you need hrlp, email again.🙄