Love him or Hate Him.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

Love him or Hate Him.

Post by WHL »

Love him, or Hate him, you've got to give him a 10 for entertainment value, :lol:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 279232.mp4
Kili01

Re: Love him or Hate Him.

Post by Kili01 »

I saw him on the news on tv last night. I felt embarrased that he was British and was behaving so badly.His performance was un necessary in an otherwise very civilised and pleasant final session, before Britain left the EU assemby. I hope that his rudeness and inflammatory behaviour doesn’t reflect adversly on our chances of reaching a good, comprehensive trade deal.
Is he entertainjng - No not at all..
Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I said it on Facebook and I will say it again here. Nigel Farage is a complete tool.

In contrast...

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Brilliant!!!! Well done Nigel Farage. Brilliant. Worked tirelessly and achieved what you set out to do.

Loyed you must be feeling devastated. Ha Ha. It has come to pass at 2300hrs the UK will be FREE of the lunacy of the EU. Once again we shall have a "GREAT BRITAIN".
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

I wonder if I can get odds on the UK, joining the EU again in the next ten years?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I wonder if I can get odds on there still being a UK in the next ten years?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Lincoln wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:38 pm Brilliant!!!! Well done Nigel Farage. Brilliant. Worked tirelessly and achieved what you set out to do.

Loyed you must be feeling devastated. Ha Ha. It has come to pass at 2300hrs the UK will be FREE of the lunacy of the EU. Once again we shall have a "GREAT BRITAIN".
So why don't you bugger off back to the UK then?
Mark

Post by Mark »

Lincoln, don't think Loyed is concerned by your (drunken) comment.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Lincoln, his name is Lloyd, do you need to be so infantile as to name him, what does it achieve? See you in the play ground, I will be with the big boys.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

There will be no UK in 5 years, even English residents of Scotland overwhelmingly support Independence.

BTW - before Lincoln or his like come back at me - Britain has consistently said Ireland couldn’t exist without the UK.... whereas the GDP is now much higher and it’s got a far higher quality of life index
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho. Just love this forum. It brings out not only the best in people but also the very worst. The keyboard warriors start to group up. They form in regimental fashion looking for the weak point in the opposition and then...they attack with a vengeance.

It shows what happens when just ONE person says a very true comment that upsets the lovely apple cart.

Anyway a Lovely morning this morning.
All things are possible
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Lincoln
You have finally confirmed what I always thought.

Jim
JimX

Post by JimX »

As always lincoln you just try to stir members up and why? nothing better to do I guess, look if you do not retreat back to the UK do remember you will still be in the EU on Cyprus, just another daft post by your goodself. :roll: finally what is lovely about today's weather, bloody cold and very windy.
Jim.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

JimX wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:25 am As always lincoln you just try to stir members up and why? nothing better to do I guess, look if you do not retreat back to the UK do remember you will still be in the EU on Cyprus, just another daft post by your goodself. :roll: finally what is lovely about today's weather, bloody cold and very windy.
Ha Ha Morning to you. It is crisp and clear down here and the sun is shining. :D
All things are possible
JimX

Post by JimX »

It is in Tremi too but very (crisp is not the word I would use) cold and blustery not good, just walked our dog trying to warm up now.
Jim.
WHL

Post by WHL »

It does make me laugh, some of the people who wanted the UK to be out of the EU, are the ones who dont want to live there, and are living Here, An EU COUNTRY, O the Irony, :lol: :lol:
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

JimX wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:05 am It is in Tremi too but very (crisp is not the word I would use) cold and blustery not good, just walked our dog trying to warm up now.
Blimey JimX, you are right about the wind. It is so strong it ripped the outside clock along with the nailed hook off our balcony wall. Also it is biting cold.
COLD.gif
COLD.gif (5.72 KiB) Viewed 3569 times
All things are possible
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Austin7 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:21 am I am so enjoying watching all these remainers throwing their toys out of the pram because something has happened that they said would NEVER happen :lol:
Where have any of us said that it would NEVER happen?

Stop making stuff up. It is silly.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Austin7 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:08 am It'll also be interesting to keep an eye on the pound/euro exchange rate over the next few weeks, at the moment it is up to 1.1922 euros to the pound
It will indeed be interesting. Do bear this in mind however: if remainers are wrong in the long term, they won't mind, because Brexit will have been a success and they will reap the benefits. But if leavers are wrong in the end, they, and the rest of us, will be in deep doodoo, and have only themselves to blame.