Porto Antico, Coral Bay

If you have had a fine dining experience, or just top nosebag, and want to sing the eatery's praises then post about them here. No trade posts please, and keep it to one recommendation per thread. If a restaurant already has a thread, and you want to praise them too, then just add a comment to that thread. This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Yogi

Porto Antico, Coral Bay

Post by Yogi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:37 am

Went here yesterday after hearing about it from a number of people. The view is tremendous, the food excellent and the staff were very welcoming. Portions were big, fortunately my wife had the mussels starter as a main course because she could not have eaten anything else after it. I had calamari which was as good as I have had. I would highly recommend this place and it is sure to be a success if it carries on like this.

Jimgym

Re: Porto Antico, Coral Bay

Post by Jimgym » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:47 pm

Thanks for review Yogi, been meaning to try the place out. Will definitely do so now!

memory man

Re: Porto Antico, Coral Bay

Post by memory man » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:33 pm