Ladies hairdresser recommendation

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
TLR

Re: Ladies hairdresser recommendation

Post by TLR »

Sarah in Pissouri, she's fantastic. Tel 99257368. Been going to her for 7 years, best hairdresser I ever found.
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

My oh recommends Andrea a Scotish lass at Timi , she started using her when we lived at SV , even though we now live at Tala she still uses her .

https://www.facebook.com/RodekHairBeauty
Lazydaze52

Post by Lazydaze52 »

Also recommend Andria , her salon is called Radek tel 96520749. Her salon is in Timi but she also does a couple of days at K Evelthon. She is an excellent cutter, when I first came over I kept asking people whose hair I admired where they went and the majority recommended her.
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

Also recommend Andrea Plus hubby Zoli is Mr Squeegee a super window cleaner.
Pbee

Post by Pbee »

I would recommend Jonney Boo in Butcher Boy Road. Excellent
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

I too would recommend Johnney Boo - I have been going to him for the past ten years.

Rita
Peterj

Post by Peterj »

We don't live in cyprus ,but come over three times every year and I always go to JONNY Boo, :😎😎
Peterj

Post by Peterj »

No happy in cyprus ,it's my wife who loves how jonny boo cuts her hair,😃
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

The Aquila wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm The boss recommend Av at Revolution, she been going to him for over 6 years. If you come from the motorway, turn left at the lights on Mesogi rd and head towards Lidl and then turn right down “lidl rd” and he’s about 100m on the left.
Rosemary goes there. Highly recommended and she is very particular about who does her hair. He is a top hairdresser.
Peterj

Post by Peterj »

Pleas let us know , if your wife is happy with her new hairdresser. 😎😎
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Lloyd

If your good lady decides to try Johnny Boo she can feel free to mention me. As I said I have been going to him every week for the past ten years (save when I am in the UK, when I see my former hairdresser) with no complaints. Incidentally one gets either a cup of tea or coffee with biscuits, soft drink or a glass of wine (red or white) all complimentary.

Rita
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Lloyd

Cutting is an art and John has it as those of us who are regulars will testify. My hairdresser in London is a superb cutter and I never thought I would find his equal anywhere but I did and now I have two good ones - lucky me. That said I dare say there are other expert cutters in Cyprus but I am more than satisfied with my choice.

Rita
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Lloyd

So pleased your good lady Ann left Johnny's salon satisfied with her hair cut and colouring plus welcoming refreshments and attention of staff. I was aware she had mentioned my name as Johnny told me when I saw him last Saturday - he is always very kind to me and is also a near neighbour of mine who makes sure I am o.k. if I m not well. I shall be seeing him for my usual weekly appointment tomorrow.

Incidentally like you and Ann I appreciate the way he concentrates on his job without a lot of needless chatter just the usual pleasantries and any news of interest. He does do gentlemans' hair too.

Thank you for the compliment.

Regards

Rita
Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle »

Hello all

Picking up this thread as we are finally moving to Cyprus in October. I have many things which are losing me sleep and a new hairdresser is one of them 🤭.

I see Jonny Boo is popular and wonder if he would suit me. I am just the right side of 50 and have a short blond style and very particular (which woman isn’t )

Thoughts greatly received.
Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle »

Thank you
tyelaw47

Post by tyelaw47 »

Jonathon Woodward in Peyia is also an excellent hairdresser. He has a huge following. Many years ago he and Jonny Bo were partners ( personal not business) they both have flair and are both innovative.
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Pollydoodle

I have just picked up on your post - having just returned from the UK - so not caught up with all posts. It was I who recommended Johnny Boo to Lloyd's good lady Ann as I have been a client of his for several years, Indeed I have been to the salon today but John is away on a short break to Lebanon back next Wednesday I believe. I can give you a good few years over 50 but I am more than satisfied with the way John styles my hair together with the cut and colouring (I am a natural blond but it requires a little assistance these days) and I too am quite particular re my hair. Anyway the only way to discover if any hairdresser suits one is to try them with nothing drastic as and until you are satisfied. Lloyds wife was very impressed following her visit and John is indeed a busy chappy but will talk with you if nothing else. Incidentally I first went to Johnathon Woodward when I first came to Cyprus 11 years ago. He too was very good but unfortunately he returned to the UK and remained there for more than two years only coming back not so very long ago by which time I had gone to John whom I did know before and was not inclined to return to Jonathon but he is good but I have made my preference and am more than satisfied. Good luck with your move and your quest.

Best wishes
Rita
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

tyelaw47 wrote

"Many years ago he and Jonny Boo were partners (personal not business).......

And this is relevant because?

Rita Sherry
tyelaw47

Post by tyelaw47 »

No not particularly relevant Rita but just aiming to show that they both shared the same aptitude and skills. As I said both are excellent hairdressers.
Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle »

Hi

I’ve tried getting in touch with the Jonny Boo Salon but phone is ringing out and not responding to emails.

Does anyone have an alternative contact for them as I really need to get an appointment sorted.

thanks in advance.