Small Agricultural Land

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Frisbe14

Small Agricultural Land

Post by Frisbe14 »

Hello,
I hope this is ok for me to write on here.

Before I start Just to say that I am eligible to buy agricultural land here , of any size and have had everything checked by our lawyer as I know there are a lot rules and laws.

I am looking to buy a piece of agricultural land , it really doesn’t need to be bigger than 800 square meters but of course they often come in larger plots than that. Does anybody have any advice on where I can start looking apart from the estate agents ? The banks seem to be listing a lot of land with undivided share or landlocked.

I am not planning on building it will be used for agricultural purposes and possibly a shed. However I would like to have some road access.

Will the local community councils be able to help or will I be wasting their time by bothering them or does anybody have any contacts that aren’t looking for stupid money on something that isn’t worth it?

I’m looking anywhere from kissonerga right up to Polemi, Letymbou etc .

Thank you

L
LouiseCastricum

Re: Small Agricultural Land

Post by LouiseCastricum »

I've send you a message.
Louise :)
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

It is worth having a drive around. You will occasionally see FOR SALE signs stuck in fields with a phone number to ring.

Check access though. A farm track usable in summer may be an inaccessible quagmire in winter!
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Frisbe14

Post by Frisbe14 »

Thank you both for your replies and private message. I think I’ll have a drive around and also take your advice Louise.
When I was looking for a house to buy (now done) I was reported for looking dodgy 🤣 I’ll try and look less suspicious this time round !