Sweden - Covid safepass in the form of an implanted chip

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Sweden - Covid safepass in the form of an implanted chip

Post by galexinda »

'The multi-functional chip stores COVID-19 vaccination records along with passport data and can also be used for making contactless payments. Approximately 6,000 people living in Sweden have got the chip injected into their hands.

The chip uses the near-field communication (NFC) protocol and transmits data through electromagnetic waves'.

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/bus ... anted-chip
WHL

Re: Sweden - Covid safepass in the form of an implanted chip

Post by WHL »

Big brother , not in a million years for me
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

No, I don't like that idea either. Feels a bit like 'big brother' is watching you.

Dee
Beechwood

Post by Beechwood »

Frightening
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

And yet, it is something we do to our pets without a second thought.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have one either. But if you carry a smart phone around with you all day long, then this chip is just cutting out the middle man. Big Brother is already here.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Is it April 1st?
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

Dominic wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:03 am And yet, it is something we do to our pets without a second thought.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have one either. But if you carry a smart phone around with you all day long, then this chip is just cutting out the middle man. Big Brother is already here.
But the thing is we have a choice if we carry a smart phone or not, I don't have a problem if someone wants to have a chip inserted in them, but the choice should be ours, unfortunately some governments will see this as an easy solution for controlling their population.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Well yes, we have a choice. But everybody chooses to carry it around, so is it really a choice?

To paraphrase Stewart Lee, we are like captured partisans gleefully digging our own graves.

Any government forcing this on people does not deserve to govern.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Les Bean wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:56 am At the moment the chips have nothing to do with the Government. They're a commercial item which you can buy if you wish,same as you can a smart phone /watch or any other item containing your personal information

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-ana ... 30701.html
Im sure some dictatorial governments have thought about giving their people chips, but might of held back, thinking the people might rebel at this extreme measure, seeing people willingly have them, might make their decision easier.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

I’ve had all my jabs and booster - my 5G signal is tremendous
WHL

Post by WHL »

Jimgward wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:02 pm I’ve had all my jabs and booster - my 5G signal is tremendous
Is your Antenna picking up Sky sports :o :lol:
WHL

Post by WHL »

Ive got a Huawei phone , if they want to listen in to hear whether Ive ordered a pork souvlaki or sheffdala mix, they are very welcome, as for apps ive had no problem downloading them.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Les Bean wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:59 pm
WHL wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:05 pm Ive got a Huawei phone , if they want to listen in to hear whether Ive ordered a pork souvlaki or sheffdala mix, they are very welcome, as for apps ive had no problem downloading them.
I also have a Huwawei phone, there's no way you can download from Google s play store without using G space. Of course apps from Huwaweis store are no problem
Im not sure thats correct just to test, I went to play store and downloaded two apps?
WHL

Post by WHL »

I defiantly have google , Huawei P Smart, model FIG-LX1
jeba

Post by jeba »

I have a Xiaomi, another Chinese brand and it's giving problems with my banking app. It works, but only for one single use. After that I need a new activation letter from my bank in order to be able to use it again. My bank's customer service said they know this issue from several Chinese phones.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Tanny wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:56 am And while you have had your focus taken away by a string of semi significant issues designed to polarize the populations, many things are now being seen to be the case.

Where before you called anyone discussing a chip or similar a ''conspiracy crank' they are now introducing chips, etc etc. So many of the crank theories are coming to fruition while people have been looking away.

By the middle of next year the SWIFT system will be no more replaced by a new central bank control mechanism supported by Central Bank Digital Currency.

LIBOR will be replaced by middle next year by a crypto mechanism.

This is the introduction of a Social Credit system, however much more ominous than the previous attempt by CCCP this will be Corporationism not communism. Sadly almost every government is not controlled by and in bed with the corporations that your lives will be run in such a fashion.

Many on here are of an age where it will hit hardest to their children and grandchildren.

Merry Christmas.
Well you just ruined my Christmas :lol: