Film recommendation

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Post Reply
WHL
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Film recommendation

Post by WHL » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 am

Do not miss this film what ever you do, fantastic acting, and story line.


User avatar
aphrodite
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Kamares, Tala originally from London

Re: Film recommendation

Post by aphrodite » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:36 pm

WHL wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 am
Do not miss this film what ever you do, fantastic acting, and story line.

Thank you WHL, your recommendations are always very watchable so I will be enjoying this film this evening when there's bugger all worth watchingl on TV :)
Image

WHL
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: Film recommendation

Post by WHL » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:15 pm

aphrodite wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:36 pm
WHL wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 am
Do not miss this film what ever you do, fantastic acting, and story line.

Thank you WHL, your recommendations are always very watchable so I will be enjoying this film this evening when there's bugger all worth watchingl on TV :)
Its based on a true story, hope you enjoy it.

User avatar
Lincoln
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am
Location: Chloraka

Re: Film recommendation

Post by Lincoln » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:34 pm

We managed to watch about a third of it. Found it too booring for our liking. Each to there own.
All things are possible

User avatar
aphrodite
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Kamares, Tala originally from London

Re: Film recommendation

Post by aphrodite » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:34 pm
We managed to watch about a third of it. Found it too booring for our liking. Each to there own.
I agree it wasn’t action packed, a bit slow to start, but the best bit was at the end when Benedict Cumberbach was in a Russian prison. Great acting and a true story.
Image

Post Reply