Parcel deliveries..

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
JimX

Parcel deliveries..

Post by JimX »

Morning.

Not sure parcels are being delivered from the UK and other countries, I have two coming from Amazon UK the tracking says they are out now for dilivery, that was over a week ago, anyone know if anything is getting here?
Jim.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Parcel deliveries..

Post by Devil »

Got some ink from Ireland t'other day, ordinary post, despatched 22 March, delivered in village 22 April
OldTimer

Post by OldTimer »

About three weeks ago I sent a parcel DHL from Lincoln to my daugher in Paphos , i sent it lunch time on a Tuesday and she had it lucnh tone on theThursday , I doubt if it would have got to her as quick if she lived in the UK
JimX

Post by JimX »

Thanks all for the replies. the reason apart from me waiting for an Amazon UK order with DHL dilivery, my neighbor did the same with printer cartridge for his Lazer printer, he was advised after due date being passed to ask for a refund, maybe this is what will happen to me.
Jim.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

I posted a parcel to Cyprus on 3rd April, so far it has not arrived, even with end to end tracking.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
kansas

Post by kansas »

We had our parcel from Bodykind delivered today, 6 weeks from ordering.
Cheshire Lad

Post by Cheshire Lad »

Hi Jim. Received 2 parcels from Amazon today, which have taken 6 weeks from ordering.

In the meantime, my daughter sent me a pic of the Royal Mail warehouse in the UK backlog currently held because of Covid.

You could be forgiven for thinking that the Photo was of aChristmas Card backlog at Larnaca Airport.

The problem currently seems to be atthe UK end, not ( for once) at the CY end

Regards
CL
JimX

Post by JimX »

I have just contacted Amazon UK as they told me that one of my two orders would be here at my door via DHL yesterday before 8pm, guess what, it was a waste of time waiting in, hang on cannot go out so not a waste of time :D

I guess it will be down to lockdown problems, at least they said it was on it's way, maybe today, maybe not

I hope your keeping well CL and the other half.. :)
Jim.