Two disgraced Labour MPs

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
tonee

Two disgraced Labour MPs

Post by tonee »

Kate Osamor denied all knowledge of her sons drug bust caught carrying 2,500 pounds of high class drugs(He works as her personal aide in parliament 40 grand a year,nice work if you can get it).
It transpires that she wrote to the sitting Judge asking for leniency.She was caught lying and has stepped down from the shadow cabinet.When approached by the press she threw a bucket of water at them brandishing a cricket bat!

Fiona Onasanga tried to deny speeding,thus avoiding points on her licence,stating that at the time her Russian friend was driving at the time.It transpires that the friend was in Moscow at the time.This has gone to court.

Will they step down as MPs....I think we all know the answer to that!
Jimgward

Re: Two disgraced Labour MPs

Post by Jimgward »

Should be sacked forthwith
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

And now Corbyn calls TM a "stupid woman" in parliament, allegedly!

Shane
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

The 2 MPs deserve all they get.
And if you play the video of Corbyn and see him saying "woman" you need to get to the nearest opticians - fast!
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

But Shane sees everything through his blue-tinted specs and life.....
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

PhotoLady wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:32 pm The 2 MPs deserve all they get.
And if you play the video of Corbyn and see him saying "woman" you need to get to the nearest opticians - fast!
Maybe you and Jimgward should be the ones going to Specsavers!

Shane
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

I was watching it and it did appear to be "Stupid People"; contrary to popular belief I am no supporter of Corbyn and wouldn't bother writing this just to defend him.

Jim
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Man to man is OK
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I don't see the big deal anyway. He didn't say it on record, he was just muttering to himself. I'm sure TM has muttered far worse to herself about her own cabinet.

Fed up with the media inventing stories to be honest.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Is anyone really surprised that MPs are a bunch of low life cheating lying scumbags , whatever side of the commons they may sit.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Yes, but no more lowlife cheating scumbags than the rest of the population. The only difference is that we don't go around calling ourselves "honourable".
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

A few days earlier, Churchill’s grandson, Soames, the Conservative MP, at Scottish questions, when Ian Blackford stood up to speak, Soames said “Away back to Skye” - which was a far worse insult, largely ignored...

I don’t like Corbyn, and wouldn’t want him as PM, but the concrete effort to brand him an Anti-Semite, Bigot, terrorist, Racist, Misogynist and more, is unreal. A special group has been given over £2m in funding and has spent their time largely discrediting Corbyn.... An agenda that is both unfair and should be exposed more. If Theresa May’s character was assassinated in the same way.... or her Ministers.....
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Jim, a £2m fund for a 'special group' discrediting Corbyn, can you provide proof please ?

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
tonee

Post by tonee »

Hmm..So Corbyn did not invite Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness to Parliament just two weeks after the Brighton bombings?Or regular seen in Adams company in Northern Ireland,whilst the IRA were murdering British soldiers and British citizens on their bombing campaigns.
So Corbyn did not invite Hamas and Hezballah extremists to Parliament.
So Corbyn was not lambasted by his own party members for assisting Adams on his autobiography?
So Corbyn was not at the terrorists graveyard in Tunisia last year?
I could go on...its all on google...160 of his own party voted no confidence in him,remember?
God help the UK if he got voted in!!!
Varky

Post by Varky »

Firefly wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:24 pm Jim, a £2m fund for a 'special group' discrediting Corbyn, can you provide proof please ?
Jackie
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ted-corbyn

Have a look at this then.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Jimgward wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:08 pm A few days earlier, Churchill’s grandson, Soames, the Conservative MP, at Scottish questions, when Ian Blackford stood up to speak, Soames said “Away back to Skye” - which was a far worse insult, largely ignored...

I don’t like Corbyn, and wouldn’t want him as PM, but the concrete effort to brand him an Anti-Semite, Bigot, terrorist, Racist, Misogynist and more, is unreal. A special group has been given over £2m in funding and has spent their time largely discrediting Corbyn.... An agenda that is both unfair and should be exposed more. If Theresa May’s character was assassinated in the same way.... or her Ministers.....
If you dare say anything against Israel, you are automatically branded an anti Semite, by the fiends of Israel Press.
WHL

Post by WHL »

tonee wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:16 pm Hmm..So Corbyn did not invite Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness to Parliament just two weeks after the Brighton bombings?Or regular seen in Adams company in Northern Ireland,whilst the IRA were murdering British soldiers and British citizens on their bombing campaigns.
So Corbyn did not invite Hamas and Hezballah extremists to Parliament.
So Corbyn was not lambasted by his own party members for assisting Adams on his autobiography?
So Corbyn was not at the terrorists graveyard in Tunisia last year?
I could go on...its all on google...160 of his own party voted no confidence in him,remember?
God help the UK if he got voted in!!!
Why pick on Corbyn, Google how many Ex Terrorists and Murderous Despots, the Queen has had over to stay in Buckingham Palace, while enjoying a cup of Earl Gray with them,,,,,not to mention hosting grand Banquets in their honor, the hypocrisy where people talk about Corbyn, and not mentioning the Queen/Prime ministers etc is pathetic.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Thanks Varky - saves me finding a link....

Corbyn did met the IRA during the troubles. - as did Thatcher and many more.... maybe not so visibly.... the only way peace was achieved, was through dialogue... While it might seem onbnoxious to some, these kinds of meetings are necessary to find peace.... bullets on their own dont.

We honoured the leaders of the Bloody Sunday attrocity..... something that recruited fighters for the IRA,,,,,

Meeting Hamas was also necessary for the UK and I an sure Corbyn was debriefed.
Varky

Post by Varky »

Thatcher even met with Pinochet, whilst he was in exile from Chile in UK. He was responsible for killing thousands, even the previous head of state, Allendez.
tonee

Post by tonee »

WHL...Why pick on Corbyn?Because I was replying to a post by Jim about Corbyn,the hypocrisy where people talk about the Queen/Prime Ministers and not mentioning Corbyn,as in your words is Pathetic.Ha,see what I did there.
:D