Unbelieable

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Unbelieable

Post by Devil »

WHL wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:10 pm it just gets very tiresome being pulled up on spelling mistakes , Devils intelligent posts along with less intelligent posters,my self included, is what makes this forum a great forum, it takes allsorts as they say,
As a general rule, I do not pick up on spelling or grammar mistakes but I did in this case because it was the whole subject that had its meaning changed. Enough!
it takes allsorts as they say,
I love them, especially Bassett's liquorice allsorts :-) :-) :-)
jeba

Re: Unbelieable

Post by jeba »

mike strand2 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 am There really is no excuse for spelling mistakes when using a computer or smart phone in this day & age!
There is. E. g. I'm usually to lazy to change the language settings on my tablet when switching from a German to an English speaking forum. In fact, I only recently found out how to do it. With language set to German the spellchecker is merely a nuisance when writing in English.